1. Who can ask a question?
2. What kind of questions are answered?
Questions related to Medical Problems, Cosmetic surgery, Medical Malpractice, Medications, Mental Health and
Sexual Health. (see all categories here)
3. Do I have to pay?
We offer a free Crowdsourcing answer to questions which meet our posting criteria and are approved by our moderating staff. Free service questions must meet our editorial criteria to be approved and are answered based on Doctor availability.
4. Who can answer questions on Medical Crowdsourcing?
Doctors and Medical Experts, as well as individuals who experienced the same issues.
5. Who can answer questions on Priority Service?
Board Certified Medical Doctors and Medical Experts.
6. Why should I join, participate or answer questions on QuestionDoctors.com?
We reward points for every answer or comment you make. You also earn reward points if you refer new members or new patients.
Reward points can then be redeemed for listings, services or gift vouchers.
(more info here)
7. Why doesn’t my free question or answer show up in Crowdsourcing?
All questions and answers are moderated and must be approved before posting.
We try to answer as many questions as we can. But the number of free questions we can answer on any day
depends on availability.
We post free questions that deal only with serious medical issues and meet our editorial guidelines. Questions must clearly describe your symptoms in-depth, your age, gender, medical history, medications you take, etc.. Questions must be well written, informative yet concise. Provide photos whenever possible. All images and free posts must be suitable for a General Viewing Audience.
Our mission is
- To answer medical questions online free for people who cannot pay for doctors and those who
simply don’t have access to doctors, and
- To help provide answers to difficult and complex medical questions which otherwise would not be answered.
We favor questions which adhere to this criteria.
Answers can be short or lengthy, respond directly to the issue or raise issues or further questions (a word or two sometimes suffice) but they do need to be relevant and provide a positive contribution to the question.
8. Should I follow the advice or treatment ideas I receive.
No. Answers on Questiondoctors.com are just general in nature and do not replace your personal doctor. Answers are just complementary to help you better understand your issue and prepare you to meet with your doctor.
Responders who answer questions do so for informational, educational and social purposes – not as your medical advisor. You should follow advice and treatment only from your personal doctor who knows you and your medical history, and performs a complete evaluation and diagnosis of your problem in person.
9. How do I receive my answer?
Your answer will be posted here.
Use search box to find your question.
10. How do I search for questions?
11. How do responders get paid?
When you have accumulated at least 2500 points, responders can convert points to gift certificates.
12. Where can I set up my responder profile?
Your email is automatically registered when you post your answer. You will need to join to receive points. Please provide some bio information on yourself when registering. To set up a profile photo go to gravatar.com
13. My question has not been approved can I ask it again?
If you feel your question merits our free answer service yes you can send it again,
please adhere to our eligibility criteria.
We reserve the right to refuse any and all questions at our discretion.
13. By using this site you agree to our terms and conditions.