I’m 27yo no PMH. For the past two months I have been having breast pain. My gynecologist sent me for a BL US of the breast and it came back negative. Not long after I started having tenderness and tingling around my left clavicle and neck. I do not feel any swollen lymph nodes. And I am still having breast pain. What do you think it could possibly be and when I go see my PCP should I ask for an MRI or CT scan? Thanks.
Medical Questions – Crowdsourcing
Search for an answer
- I’ve recently had an hysterectomy do test results show I have cancer?
- I’ve been sick for over 4 years. I have stomach pain, cramps, diarrhea, mild constipation, mild headache, mild nausea, fatigued?
- I have a speaking disorder, is there surgery or medication that can help?
- I was diagnosed with Plantar Fasciitis ten years ago i was injectead with corticosteroids
- I had a major foot surgery 6 months ago I have severe nerve pain due to complication?
- I’m feeling discomfort in chest I did ECG and chest x ray all normal?
- I been very tried and dizzy lightheaded and gaining weight thyroglobulin antibodies says 3 h should I be concerned?
- I have found a large hard lump on the right side of my groin?
- I had a spider crawl in my ear, got out but I was left with an ear infection?
- I can’t fully turn head to left for about 4 years due to acute pain?
- I acquired Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) while in hospital?
- My 4 week old son fell today from the bed, ER says no CT scan possible, I need your recommendation?
- I had a soft tissue contrast neck MRI, it was a terrible experience is this normal?
- Is my myocardial block the direct reason for my syncope symptoms, or is it likely there may be something else going on?
- I am 18 weeks pregnant and hypothyroid tsh gone up to 6.63?
- I have H-pylori ulcers in the stomach what should I eat?
- My son is 10 days in ICU Is it normal to cure infection for so long after suboccipital surgery?
- Been experiencing a warm/pain sensation in my left pectoral that tends to radiate occasionally across my shoulder?
- I suffer with asthma, the last few hours I have a been getting a shooting pain in my left side?
- I cough up blood but have had a CT scan and bronchoscopy that all came back normal?
- I have itchy skin at the back of my right thigh what kind of skin condition is this?
- I have a 9 year old daughter who suffered some sort of seizure yesterday?
- I am a 20 male and I have been diagnosed with depression and anxiety, am I taking the wrong Meds?
- I had a contraceptive implant put in a week and a half ago, and have constant bleeding since?
- I had a problem during a workout(bench press) where I pushed too hard and tore a rotator cuff ?
- I have been feeling very depressed and it hasn’t gone away?
- I sliced the corner tip of my index finger off?
- I’ve been diagnosed with a UTI and have antibiotics that aren’t doing anything?
- If an appendix ruptures, how long would it take for sepsis to occur due to peritonitis?
- Does frontal lobe dysfunction affect my lifespan or likelihood of getting Alzheimers or dementia?
- I had a surgical abortion, I have concerns about my future fertility?
- I have been getting stomach pain that travels around to my back?
- I hurt my neck 2 years ago, is APS therapy good?
- I always feel tired when wake up in the morning, my eyes feel like a lead?
- Patient having on and off pricking pain on his left side which last for 1-2 secs?
- I have made Hiv 1/2 + p24 antigen test, am I free from HIV?
- I am starting to feel very slight burning sensation after urination?
- I have been taking synthroid for at least 10 years, now want to get pregnant?
- I chipped a bone on the end of my elbow?
- I am 5 day post op from a knee replacement and I have a few patches of red?
- When I shower, I break out in red “bumps” across my chest, abdomen, shoulders, and back?
- I would have Dizziness, Headaches and an over all feeling of being un-well?
- I feel pain at center upper of the abdominal and between two ribs?
- I have full body burning, vibrating, tingling, numbness all over?
- My sister has attacks with severe headaches and sudden chills then it ends with shivering like fits?
- I have been experiencing memory problems for the past couple months?
- Is it possible to fracture a rib from vomiting?
- I got sick after going to my doctor she gave me 2 antibiotics flustat, adco cyclizine for my ears and pain tablets?
- Tests show high levels of Creatinine, Calcium, Potassium, Sodium, Magnesium and Phosphorus?
- My husband is lethargic, sleeps a lot during the day, is losing weight and has no appetite?
Call your local emergency service (911) or go to a hospital…
The American College of Emergency Physicians considers the following as warning signs of a medical emergency:
Bleeding that will not stop
Breathing problems (difficulty breathing, shortness of breath)
Change in mental status (such as unusual behavior, confusion, difficulty arousing)
Coughing up or vomiting blood
Feeling of committing suicide or murder
Head or spine injury
Severe or persistent vomiting
Sudden injury due to a motor vehicle accident, burns or smoke inhalation, near drowning, deep or large wound, etc.
Sudden, severe pain anywhere in the body
Sudden dizziness, weakness, or change in vision
Swallowing a poisonous substance
Upper abdominal pain or pressure
If you’re not sure if you or someone is experiencing a medical emergency, call 911 and the trained dispatcher will help advise you. It is better to be safe and let the 911 call taker determine if you need emergency assistance. Always err on the side of caution. When in doubt, call.