Hello. So for the last few days I experience back pain and also a bit of pain in the left testicle. The symptoms are mild but when I do effort it gets worse. I checked my urine and testicle and everything looks fine and I feel fine. Have to mention that before these pain, I felt dizzy for around 2 weeks due to stress.
Board Certified Doctors
Available To Answer
Your Question Now
Cardiologists - Dermatologists - Ear, Nose and Throat Specialists - Gastroenterologists - Gynecologists/Obstetricians - Neurologists - Oncologists - Orthopedic surgeons - Pediatricians - Psychiatrists - Pulmonologists - Urologists
Recent Medical Questions
- I have severe acid reflux?
- What binds low dose naltrexone and will get it out of my system quickly?
- My daughter is suffering from abdominal pain in LRQ with vomiting, joints pain, rashes on legs, mouth ulcers?
- My mother is diagnosed with psoriasis, lack of vitamin D, lack of hemoglobin and high blood pressure, after taking medication her psoriasis is flaring up?
- I have a muscle biopsy result that confirms a mild myopathic process, please advise?
- Are weak eyes, dry skin, grey hair and lack of concentration be signs of Alzheimer’s disease?
- I need second opinion on Hematology and Bio-Chemistry Report?
- My mom was diagnosed with meningiomas just a couple of days ago, is it safe for her to take a flight?
- I have pain on inspiration, worse on deep breathing coughing sneezing?
- Can low blood platelets cause pimple breakout?
- I’ve had bad headaches/migraines for years. Most of the time they’re gone within a day or two but a few times it’s lasted a couple months?
- Could a sharp pain on lower right side of abdomen be appendicitis?
- I have a mole on my neck it has gotten bigger over the last few months, it is sore to touch?
- In my sonography and color doppler study, doctor found multiple isoechoic nodules in my thyroid, please advise?
- I have been to a&e (accident and emergency center) back and lower stomach has been really painful
- I fell and hurt my back a year ago and now the pain is getting worse?
- I had two polyps removed one was benign and the other one was a simple hyperplasia with a focal atypia?
- Male patient suffering from MDS without blast cells and doctor suggested revolade 50 mg daily for 1 month
- I have taken a Second Generation FIT Colon Cancer Screening Test, but I still feel something’s not right?
- I have been diagnosed with ulcerative colitis from 3 years ago and i tried different medications, please advise?
- I have had a cough for the last 5 months now, doctors don’t know why?
- I am 65 years old with chronic prostatitis (since 1988) and a 5mm unobstructed kidney stone?
- I have fever of 103 with stiffness in jaw and neck?
- I had breast reduction surgery today, I had an episode of arrhythmia with my heart stopping?
- I recently had a case of Syphilis and was treated with 3 dozes of 2.4 million units of Benzathine Penicill?in
- I have visited cardiologist and took ECG and the result is normal but still have pain?
- MRI shows there is an avulsion fracture in atfl of my left ankle, please advise?
- Stomach aches/cramps with hard infrequent stool should I get checked for C. difficile?
- I have had very dry, often red chapped and sometimes swollen lips for about 2 years?
- I have a yeast infection but it won’t go away despite all the prescription I have?