1. Who can ask a question?
2. What kind of questions are answered?
Questions related to Medical Problems, Cosmetic surgery, Medical Malpractice, Medications, Mental Health and
Sexual Health. (see all categories here)
3. Who can answer questions?
Medical Doctors, Medical Experts, Health Specialists, Alternative Medical Practitioners, Patients with similar problems.
4. Why should I join, participate or answer questions on QuestionDoctors.com?
Improve your online presence, develop new clients, help answer difficult medical questions or problems.
5. Posting criteria – why doesn’t my question show up?
All questions and answers are moderated and must be approved before posting.
Questions may be of confidential nature and will remain so.
6. Should I follow the advice or treatment ideas I receive.
No. QuestionDoctors.com is an open public question and answer forum. Answers on Questiondoctors.com are just general in nature and do not replace your personal doctor. Answers are just complementary to help you better understand your issue and prepare you to meet with your doctor.
Responders who answer questions do so for informational, educational and social purposes – not as your medical advisor. You should follow advice and treatment only from your personal doctor who knows you and your medical history, and performs a complete evaluation and diagnosis of your problem in person.
7. How do I receive my answer?
Your answer may be posted here.
Some answers are emailed to you.
8. How do I search for questions?
9. Where can I set up my responder profile?
Your email is automatically registered when you post your answer. You will need to join to receive points. Please provide some bio information on yourself when registering. To set up a profile photo go to gravatar.com
10. We reserve the right to refuse any and all questions at our discretion.
11. By using this site you agree to our terms and conditions.