1. Who can ask a question?
2. What kind of questions are answered?
Questions related to Medical Problems, Cosmetic surgery, Medical Malpractice, Medications, Mental Health and
Sexual Health. (see all categories here)
3. What is Express Service?
We offer an Express Service for immediate medical answers. Express Service questions are answered within minutes.
4. Who can answer questions?
Approved Board Certified Medical Doctors and Medical Experts.
6. Why should I join, participate or answer questions on QuestionDoctors.com?
We reward points for every answer or comment you make. You also earn reward points if you refer new members or new patients.
Reward points can then be redeemed for cash, listings, services or gift vouchers.
(more info here)
7. Posting criteria – why doesn’t my question show up?
All questions and answers are moderated and must be approved before posting.
Questions may be of confidential nature and will remain so.
8. Should I follow the advice or treatment ideas I receive.
No. QuestionDoctors.com is an open public question and answer forum. Answers on Questiondoctors.com are just general in nature and do not replace your personal doctor. Answers are just complementary to help you better understand your issue and prepare you to meet with your doctor.
Responders who answer questions do so for informational, educational and social purposes – not as your medical advisor. You should follow advice and treatment only from your personal doctor who knows you and your medical history, and performs a complete evaluation and diagnosis of your problem in person.
9. How do I receive my answer?
Your answer may be posted here.
Express Service answers are emailed to you.
10. How do I search for questions?
11. How do responders get paid?
When you have accumulated at least 2500 points, responders can convert points to cash, listings or gift certificates.
12. Where can I set up my responder profile?
Your email is automatically registered when you post your answer. You will need to join to receive points. Please provide some bio information on yourself when registering. To set up a profile photo go to gravatar.com
13. We reserve the right to refuse any and all questions at our discretion.
14. By using this site you agree to our terms and conditions.