I have cramps in legs and hands?

I have cramps in legs and hands. They are sporadic and have been occurring for about 2 years now. Besides this problem I have nothing else. The cramps sometimes feel like pins and needles. What should i do?

Age: 78
Medications: No none.

Notify of
1 Comment
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Dr. Deepak Patel

Hello. First you should have a complete physical exam by your Doctor. A blood test will be required. Could be a vitamin deficiency. More precisely you need to get checked for anemia and also get your B12 vitamin and serum potassium levels checked. A muscle relaxant may also prove to beneficial if situation persists. Regards