Can you please tell me what these test results mean? 73 yr old African American woman. Study Result
· The left ventricular systolic function is normal, ejection fraction is
· The left ventricular cavity size is normal.
· Left ventricular diastolic function is abnormal. Mild (grade I) showing
· The right ventricular cavity size and systolic function is/are normal.
· There is moderate mitral annular calcification present.
· There is aortic valve calcification present.
· Mild tricuspid and aortic regurgitation.
· Mildly elevated RVSP at 37 mmHg.
· No prior study for comparison.