My wife had a sudden body pain attack we need medical advice before undergoing medical treatment?

my name is (…),I want to ask a question about rheumatology. my wife had a sudden body pain attack and all the joints swollen and lots of body pain about 2 months ago,she is 40 years old and she has no any type of medical illness the pain came just overnight.
we consulted a rheumatologist (…),did some tests and were advised to take 6 months of medicine.
before taking medicines i want to have an expert advise on my wife’s case.
attached are all the documents done November with medical if possible can I have a medical advice.


This Question Is Open to Answers -Post Your Comment Below