I have a basal cell carcinoma, what specialist should I consult?

I have a basal cell carcinoma on my cheek a Dermatologist did a biopsy it showed cancer and its more than what they took they sent me to ear nose and throat surgeon ive had it 2 years hes gonna take more of it is this the doctor i should be going to or should i be seeing a cancer specialist

This Question Is Open to Answers -Post Your Comment Below