I had an ENT exam and the specialist did not use gloves. The tubing the second time she went up my nose was touched at the bottom by her hand at the light. I should have stopped her and am beating myself up. I am ocd and PANICKED ! and watched this happen but somehow trusted her as she is well respected. She had used hand sanitizer she claims prior when she came in but shook my hand afterwards having been at another doctors and registering my thumbprint on the check in but I did use hand sanitizer twice but was holding a plastic cup from the water cooler) and then did the procedure the second time having touched the tip of the scope with her fingers. She wrote back she will change her ways and seemed unconcerned for my health. The pcp is under the same system and told me “not to worry” but agreed to do the testing I want. What tests should I have? Should i wait to get symptoms? I again am not sure she even used sanitizer. I am asking the pcp to do an hiv and Mrsa test. What else major should I have her test for? Hep C? I was not vaccinated against Hep B. Please help. It has been 48 hours and I feel okay.
Board Certified Doctors
Available To Answer
Your Question Now
Cardiologists - Dermatologists - Ear, Nose and Throat Specialists - Gastroenterologists - Gynecologists/Obstetricians - Neurologists - Oncologists - Orthopedic surgeons - Pediatricians - Psychiatrists - Pulmonologists - Urologists
Recent Medical Questions
- After the first bite of food, throat will block up?
- I sleep more than usual 10 hours daily and lose concentrate quickly, are my high LDL and low HDL the problem?
- Bad pain in my left ear, loss of appetite, feeling bloated?
- I have an issue with my finger It’s tender to touch and I have a headache that won’t go away?
- I started coughing, had x ray, please explain results?
- My gums are swollen all over my mouth, is it the flu or a bug?
- I got an MRI, does this scan look normal?
- My husband has a brown area on his lips, is this normal?
- Developed some sort of rash overnight, what can it be?
- I didn’t really have a period this month, could this be a sign and symptom of hiv?
- I had laparoscopic myomectomy, I have now been diagnosed with a large 10cm pelvic hematoma?
- After tumor removed from spinal cord, developed tingling in my left foot and leg?
- Does ethanol dissolved in my saliva stay in mouth?
- I have Cervicitis And Bv. Does this mean that my boyfriend has NGU (nongonococcal urethritis)?
- Do I need a Saline Ultrasound with a 14 mm polyp?
- I have had 2 cardiac ablations, can pregnancy cause any issues?
- I have developed widespread tendonitis throughout my whole body, is it a specific deficiency or maybe an autoimmune response?
- My son has this rash for 2 weeks now its everywhere and itchy?
- I have fever and severe headache, nausea and feeling cold, do I have Typhoid fever?
- I have a mole on my back, is it cancer?
- My legs sometimes feel numb and have blue blackish spots, what can cause this?
- I am a 76 year old male who had a by-pass in 2012, has hypertension and heart disease?
- I have a pseudo Jones fracture on the 5th metatarsal, when can I return to work?
- Tested negative recently for pregnancy. So, does that mean I’m not pregnant?
- Is it possible for someone infected with HIV to start producing antibodies and consequently symptoms at a late stage?
- I am an asthmatic and I would like to know if i can take Metformin?
- I have severe pain and muscle spasms, is it fibromyalgia?
- I have noticed that SGPT (ALT) level increased, why does the level go up?
- I have skin patches on my neck and chest since I my teens, could it be too much insulin?
- Diagnosed PID + uteres infection, anti body positive, does that mean HIV positive?