I had an ENT exam and the specialist did not use gloves. The tubing the second time she went up my nose was touched at the bottom by her hand at the light. I should have stopped her and am beating myself up. I am ocd and PANICKED ! and watched this happen but somehow trusted her as she is well respected. She had used hand sanitizer she claims prior when she came in but shook my hand afterwards having been at another doctors and registering my thumbprint on the check in but I did use hand sanitizer twice but was holding a plastic cup from the water cooler) and then did the procedure the second time having touched the tip of the scope with her fingers. She wrote back she will change her ways and seemed unconcerned for my health. The pcp is under the same system and told me “not to worry” but agreed to do the testing I want. What tests should I have? Should i wait to get symptoms? I again am not sure she even used sanitizer. I am asking the pcp to do an hiv and Mrsa test. What else major should I have her test for? Hep C? I was not vaccinated against Hep B. Please help. It has been 48 hours and I feel okay.
Board Certified Doctors
Available To Answer
Your Question Now
Cardiologists - Dermatologists - Ear, Nose and Throat Specialists - Gastroenterologists - Gynecologists/Obstetricians - Neurologists - Oncologists - Orthopedic surgeons - Pediatricians - Psychiatrists - Pulmonologists - Urologists
Recent Medical Questions
- I believe I have ringworm. I have a red circular patch?
- Can a supplement be dangerous and cause Erectile dysfunction (ED)
- My son has a medical history of hydronephrosis in the kidney?
- I’ve had this spot on my tongue for about a year?
- I have the flu and bronchitis to go with or some type of lung infection?
- What can cause anal warts if STD test negative?
- Should I be worried about hiv ?
- Can shingles affect the gastro intestinal tract?
- I have had an extreme pain in my groin, that the doctors have not been able to figure out?
- My result blood test came back and showed high monocytes?
- I accidentally took a dose of omeprazole?
- I noticed I have high blood pressure, is this due to Abilify?
- What could I do in order not to go so many times to the restroom?
- I have strange small painless bumps on my penis head?
- I am experiencing pain in shoulder, should I use glucosamine?
- I have struggled with intermittent pain for years now?
- I need to take travel sickness tablets?
- Scheduled for root canal tomorrow wondering if should cancel after drug use?
- I inserted an implanon on 26 October 2017 and am still bleeding?
- I’m experiencing a strange feeling in my head and throughout my body?
- My Husband has decompensated liver disease, what is the prognosis?
- I was recently diagnosed with the H. Pylori stomach virus?
- I have had uterine ablation approximately 10 years ago, is hysterectomy recommended?
- I’ve been having trouble swallowing the last couple of months?
- My shirt touched the bathroom stall, could this result in me getting anything?
- I got food stuck in my esophagus and spent several hours in severe pain?
- I have a rash in the corner of my mouth?
- I had femoral epiphysis surgery 45 years, experienced pain in my left knee after workouts?
- I am a 40 yr old female have pain in breast and I believe in chest?
- Is there a relation between uti & any em zines being elevated ?