I’m 61 years old, heart rate 128 should I go to the er or doctor?

I’m a male 61 years old, I have a carotid artery aneurysm (monitored), I’m on high blood pressure meds. I took a reading of my BP it’s 135/89 Heart rate 128 left arm
Should I go in to the dr?

This Question Is Open to Answers -Post Your Comment Below