Terrible pain in lower back had xray done, what can be done to improve my condition?

Terrible pain in lower back. I am 36 years old woman. X ray image shows I have sacralization of L5. I need advice. What can be done to improve my condition?

Age: 36
Medications: advil

1 Comment
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
6:24 pm

This is a congenital developmental condition and nothing much can be done that will alter the problem. Treatment is generally physical therapy strengthening of back and abdominal muscles and stretching of iliopsoas and lower back muscles. Prescription anti inflammatory medication may help.