Yesterday I drank possibly toxic or polluted or contaminated water I don’t know what to do?



 

Yesterday I drank possibly toxic or polluted or contaminated water I don’t know what is was contaminated with but I ingested a little bit of it I’m not experiencing any signs or stuff and I forced myself to puke it up will I still get signs, what should I do, please advise?

FIND THE BEST DOCTORS NEAR YOU

Cardiologists – Cosmetic Surgeons – Dermatologists – Ear, Nose and Throat Specialists – Gastroenterologists – Gynecologists/Obstetricians – Neurologists – Oncologists – Orthopedic surgeons – Pediatricians – Psychiatrists – Pulmonologists – Urologists



 

Notify of
Dr. Ayman Darrag
Member
Dr. Ayman Darrag

Hi ,
Calm down and do not worry , if no signs appeared till now then there will be nothing, only if you got diarrhea or other gastric problem you should seek medical care, drink plenty of clean water for now,milk can help and or ice cream …

Dr.Honey
Member
Dr.Honey

Hi..
Contaminated water can cause a number of water borne Infections but not commonly if taken in lesser amounts..
If you are not suffering from any symptoms then do not worry but of you get any symptoms like stomach ache, diarrhoea, vomiting, fever etc then immediately consult an Emergency room.

Hope this helps..

Regards..