I felt like vomiting, but I thought that it was because of the fatigue?

On the night of 9th May, I was busy doing work. I felt like vomiting, but I thought that it was because of the fatigue. I ordered a pasta from outside. I ate a little bit and after 20 minutes, I started vomiting. The vomiting occurred 9 times till the morning, waking up every hour or so to vomit. On the 8th time, the vomiting had blood coming out too. I vomited once more after that but no blood came out. I went to GP, the doctor who gave me a medicine called “Cyclizine”, which was so strong. She also asked me to suck ice cubes. Since that day till this moment, I get nausea every day. I do not vomit, but the feeling of nausea is strong, which makes me feel that I want to vomit. I do hear some noise in my stomach when its moving and I keep on bleaching burping a lot. When I burp, I feel like there is something at the top of my stomach that goes up and makes me burp. I do not feel comfortable at all and when I sleep if I sleep on left side, I feel not bad, but if I sleep on right side, it feels worse. I did take from chemist counter something called “Pepto-Bismol” and tried “Gaviscon”, but did not get better. This is now has been happening for around 5 weeks. Any advice for this nausea?
Just for your note, I am a 21 years old male.

Age: 21
Medications: Now: Pepto-Bismol for the nausea, but did not work
General Information: This is the first time that this happens to me. Please note that due to Ramadan, I have been fasting since 14t/15th May. The fasting is expected to end tomorrow or day after.

Doctor Answers And General Comments : (both members and visitors can post)

1 Comment threads
0 Thread replies
Most reacted comment
Hottest comment thread
1 Comment authors
Dr. J. Ernesto Recent comment authors
Notify of
Dr. Javez Ernesto
Dr. Javez Ernesto

In my opinion you are suffering from more than just motion sickness which is treated with Cyclizine. You may have Gastritis or Stomach Ulcer. I think you need to consult again. Ideally you should consult a Gastroenterologist and get an Endoscopy done. Depending on diagnosis appropriate treatment will be prescribed.