Female, 24. Symptoms include flashes in the left eye plus a shadowy ripple effect flutter in the deep left bottom corner in the same eye, flashes occur about 20 times a day and the flutter doesn’t go away. Eye pain as well and sometimes severely, horrible head aches that make me cry actual tears. I always feel tired like I don’t get enough sleep. There are nights when I will sleep through the entire night. Or I have nights when I wake up about every hour and a half, almost exactly. My legs and feet always sore, it feels most insense when I lay down. I will randomly get very bad bladder pains. It feels like the actual lining of my bladder is being attacked. It just gets very painful and no matter how I sit or lay it hurts, I haven’t figured out a way to soothe it yet for when it does happen. I get dizzy at times, especially in heat. It’s most intense in the shower, to where I don’t even attempt to stand anymore. With this being said, I have been seen, however I am more looking for a second opinion on what to do. I was seen by a retina specialist who was suspicious of retina detachment or damage to the ocular nerve. Long story short he found zero damage to both. So I was referred to a neurologist. I got a MRI of the brain and cervical spine. The cervical spine was normal, and the brain was normal with one exception. It says on the report that there is a 1.8 cm left maxillary sinus cyst. the doctor did not explain what that is to me, nor did anything for me. I have no follow up or anything either. Wouldn’t a cyst almost an inch big inside a head strike a concern?
Home › Medical Questions › brain › I got a MRI of the brain and cervical spine, there is a 1.8 cm left maxillary sinus cyst, is it a concern?
Board Certified Doctors
Available To Answer
Your Question Now
Cardiologists - Dermatologists - Ear, Nose and Throat Specialists - Gastroenterologists - Gynecologists/Obstetricians - Neurologists - Oncologists - Orthopedic surgeons - Pediatricians - Psychiatrists - Pulmonologists - Urologists
Recent Medical Questions
- I believe I have ringworm. I have a red circular patch?
- Can a supplement be dangerous and cause Erectile dysfunction (ED)
- My son has a medical history of hydronephrosis in the kidney?
- I’ve had this spot on my tongue for about a year?
- I have the flu and bronchitis to go with or some type of lung infection?
- What can cause anal warts if STD test negative?
- Should I be worried about hiv ?
- Can shingles affect the gastro intestinal tract?
- I have had an extreme pain in my groin, that the doctors have not been able to figure out?
- My result blood test came back and showed high monocytes?
- I accidentally took a dose of omeprazole?
- I noticed I have high blood pressure, is this due to Abilify?
- What could I do in order not to go so many times to the restroom?
- I have strange small painless bumps on my penis head?
- I am experiencing pain in shoulder, should I use glucosamine?
- I have struggled with intermittent pain for years now?
- I need to take travel sickness tablets?
- Scheduled for root canal tomorrow wondering if should cancel after drug use?
- I inserted an implanon on 26 October 2017 and am still bleeding?
- I’m experiencing a strange feeling in my head and throughout my body?
- My Husband has decompensated liver disease, what is the prognosis?
- I was recently diagnosed with the H. Pylori stomach virus?
- I have had uterine ablation approximately 10 years ago, is hysterectomy recommended?
- I’ve been having trouble swallowing the last couple of months?
- My shirt touched the bathroom stall, could this result in me getting anything?
- I got food stuck in my esophagus and spent several hours in severe pain?
- I have a rash in the corner of my mouth?
- I had femoral epiphysis surgery 45 years, experienced pain in my left knee after workouts?
- I am a 40 yr old female have pain in breast and I believe in chest?
- Is there a relation between uti & any em zines being elevated ?