Hi my name is (…) and one year ago I got spinal meningitis which affected my legs and hands with a lot of Edema to where I could not even walk it wood edema has gone down but my feet are still numb and swollen feeling and my hands my question is that I have a swollen area in my tailbone area that if I sit wrong on it it makes my feet more numb and the numbness and pain generate up my legs and I’m taking Lasix 20 milligrams a day for over a year now can the Lasix be causing me more problems then helping it feels like my arms and legs are more swollen , when I first came home from the hospital the edema was so bad that it started leaking out of my pores in my feet and legs and I was unable to walk I could not bend my ankles or knees now I can walk with forearm crutches but the problem still exists in the numbness and swelling
Home › Medical Questions › General › I got spinal meningitis which affected my legs and hands with a lot of Edema to where I could not even walk?
Board Certified Doctors
Available To Answer
Your Question Now
Cardiologists - Dermatologists - Ear, Nose and Throat Specialists - Gastroenterologists - Gynecologists/Obstetricians - Neurologists - Oncologists - Orthopedic surgeons - Pediatricians - Psychiatrists - Pulmonologists - Urologists
Recent Medical Questions
- My result blood test came back and showed high monocytes?
- I accidentally took a dose of omeprazole?
- I noticed I have high blood pressure, is this due to Abilify?
- What could I do in order not to go so many times to the restroom?
- I have strange small painless bumps on my penis head?
- I am experiencing pain in shoulder, should I use glucosamine?
- I have struggled with intermittent pain for years now?
- I need to take travel sickness tablets?
- Scheduled for root canal tomorrow wondering if should cancel after drug use?
- I inserted an implanon on 26 October 2017 and am still bleeding?
- I’m experiencing a strange feeling in my head and throughout my body?
- My Husband has decompensated liver disease, what is the prognosis?
- I was recently diagnosed with the H. Pylori stomach virus?
- I have had uterine ablation approximately 10 years ago, is hysterectomy recommended?
- I’ve been having trouble swallowing the last couple of months?
- My shirt touched the bathroom stall, could this result in me getting anything?
- I got food stuck in my esophagus and spent several hours in severe pain?
- I have a rash in the corner of my mouth?
- I had femoral epiphysis surgery 45 years, experienced pain in my left knee after workouts?
- I am a 40 yr old female have pain in breast and I believe in chest?
- Is there a relation between uti & any em zines being elevated ?
- Could a nodule make my thyroid levels appear normal?
- I am a 33 years old male who has experienced left knee pain since the age of 17?
- I was diagnosed with pcos after an untreated pelvic inflammation?
- Why does my syphilis test have a point value of .4 -.6?
- Can i give blood while on pain prescription medication without the blood recipient getting defective genes?
- May have tonsils and my gastroenterologist thought I had ulcerative colitis, need second opinion?
- 6 month old began bilateral rhythmic repetitive leg thrusting?
- I have been battling a sinus / strep throat infection for a month?
- I opened my eyes I had severe double vision?