Hi my name is (…) and one year ago I got spinal meningitis which affected my legs and hands with a lot of Edema to where I could not even walk it wood edema has gone down but my feet are still numb and swollen feeling and my hands my question is that I have a swollen area in my tailbone area that if I sit wrong on it it makes my feet more numb and the numbness and pain generate up my legs and I’m taking Lasix 20 milligrams a day for over a year now can the Lasix be causing me more problems then helping it feels like my arms and legs are more swollen , when I first came home from the hospital the edema was so bad that it started leaking out of my pores in my feet and legs and I was unable to walk I could not bend my ankles or knees now I can walk with forearm crutches but the problem still exists in the numbness and swelling
Home › Medical Questions › General › I got spinal meningitis which affected my legs and hands with a lot of Edema to where I could not even walk?
Board Certified Doctors
Available To Answer
Your Question Now
Cardiologists - Dermatologists - Ear, Nose and Throat Specialists - Gastroenterologists - Gynecologists/Obstetricians - Neurologists - Oncologists - Orthopedic surgeons - Pediatricians - Psychiatrists - Pulmonologists - Urologists
Recent Medical Questions
- I have skin rashes for almost half a year?
- I have a sore by my testicle area?
- There is a white lump just above/ beside my urethra?
- I have been having leg cramps that feels like charlie horses?
- My GP told me that I have very low blood pressure and anemia?
- Need dental work done?
- Pressure inside my head almost like something might burst?
- I need your opinion on A1C?
- I had a knee operation 13 months ago?
- I am detoxing from alcohol?
- Pain is now going up my leg?
- I might have caused myself an injury to my neck?
- A nurse practitioner decided to change my antidepressants?
- I am having trouble with nausea and light headedness?
- Will the pessery be a problem?
- My husband occasionally wakes up with his face a little puffy?
- I am extremely weak and I am losing pounds almost by the day?
- Is it possible for compression damage to a femoral nerve to cause complete loss of knee flexion?
- I have constant constipation?
- I’ve been struggling with a weird stomach condition for two years?
- I have a small skin rush on the arm?
- I had a low risk encounter?
- I’ve been on bed rest for about a month with an intractable migraine?
- I have been on my menstrual cycle now for 3wks?
- I’m concerned about ED?
- I noticed my big toe nail was all bruised looking 6 weeks ago and it doesn’t look to be growing out?
- I’m trying to find out if this is a case of Herpes?
- I want a pill that will make me stay harder for longer?
- Can Botox be used to treat an Overactive bladder (OAB)?
- How can I get rid of edema without medications?