I have a growth on skin, it is indented in and the “scab” like thing over it is as hard as a rock

No medical problems, 20 years old and active military lifestyle. I’m not sure what this is, it started smaller and I’ve noticed it’s gotten almost twice as big as it started. The skin is indented in and the “scab” like thing over it is as hard as a rock. I can’t for the life of me figure out what it is. It’s on my arm


This Question Is Open to Answers -Post Your Comment Below

Notify of
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Dr. Javez Ernesto

You will need to get that checked out to rule out Basal Cell Carcinoma. See a dermatologist.

Ahmed Fawzy
10:45 pm

Looks like hives
Which is an allergic reaction can also be caused by hot tempreture
Antihystaminice is advised

Ayman Darrag
6:54 am

Hi and welcome to question doctors.com
Seems like a developing growing lesion..check a dermatologist for basal cell disorder..

3:25 am

I Served in Afghanistan 2002-2003 I have the same lesions and over time it seems to only get worse with short breaks between flare ups. Sometimes surgical removal helps.