I have a major acne problem, what should I do?

I have a major acne problem which cannot be corrected. Acne all over my face. Went to several doctors but no solution can be found. Was tested for just about everything. CBC, TSH, HB, Blood sugar and kidney. All normal. Also tried all kind of acne products including clindamycin and minocycline. Nothing. What should I do?

Age: 29
Medications: clindamycin and minocycline

1 Comment
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
11:31 am

You may be suffering from hormonal imbalances. Consult an endocrinologist. Get your testosterone levels checked. Abnormal levels can lead to acne problems in both men and women. If condition persists you may want to explore Microdermabrasion and Chemical peeling.