I have a speaking disorder, is there surgery or medication that can help?

hi I’m (…) from ethiopia. my problem is speaking disorder meaning that i know what to say but i can’t say it. i repeat words , difficult to say some words and if i speak much i have a pain in my jaw (my mouth). so is there any medicine like surgery or other solution to fix this problem. and one thing is that so many people says me that i speak well when i was a child but when i grow this problem came

Notify of
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Masr Fawzy
6:35 pm

Speech therapy is the golden therapy for you , u need a professional specialist , hard work with him will help you alot

Masr Fawzy
6:37 pm

no surgery can fix your expressive speech problem , only the regular speech therapy you can make it even everyday and ppl aroung you can be involved in the therapy

Ahmed Fawzy
9:54 pm

How old are you?
Did you suffer from any accident, stroke, or sever fever that reached 42 celsius ?
Are you on any medication?
Hope you can answer me to help you

Dr.Honey Arora
6:51 am

Pain in jaw/mouth with difficulty in speaking can be related to any trauma that you have incurred causing problems with your jaw joint that can even effect your speech..
Other causes can be related to nervous system or brain..
So my suggestion is to consult a Neurophysician and get properly examined..
Also take pain relievers to reduce pain..
If there is some neurological problem speech therapy can help..

Hope you get better soon..

Ayman Darrag
10:13 am

Basically I need to know your medical history as what’s the cause of your disorder..then
The treatment depends on the cause..