I was diagnosed with Plantar Fasciitis ten years ago i was injectead with corticosteroids

I have pain in the bottom of my left foot . i was diagnosed as Plantar Fasciitis . ten years ago i was injected with corticosteroids and things went fine until recently when i started to feel severe pain in the same place . I saw another orthopedic 3 days ago, who injected me on the heel and not at the same place that i was injected before , actually it got worse and i don’t know what to do ?????
please I need your help
thanks alot

Notify of
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Masr Fawzy
6:33 pm

Steroid injection is just a temporary solution , I don’t think the injection is to be blamed for, u need to take analgesics and anti inflammatory drugs and to seek help of physiotherapist…

Ahmed Fawzy
9:49 pm

The new orthopedic doctor suspected calcaneal spur , only option now is physical Therapy, I recommend that you apply cold packs till then
Good Luck

Dr.Honey Arora
6:48 am

Thanks for the query..

I would suggest you to first of all go for an x ray and then you can decide how to proceed..
For now you can take pain relievers, muscle relaxant and do cool packs on the painful area..
You can wear orthotics in your shoes to support and relieve pain..
Avoid exerting too much and loose weight if you are over weight..

Hope this helps..

Ayman Darrag
10:09 am

You should follow a complete plan of treatment that involves diet changes to prevent uric acid foods.
Drinking plenty of water and getting shock wave therapy ,laser and hydrotherapy.