My name is (… female) 33 years old,I have asthma and I take ventolin inhaler and seretide inhaler,been having difficulty in breathing for 10 weeks and a constant cough for 6 months with clear phlemg,walking or climbing stairs make it worse,my chest is very wheeze and been admitted 1 with a bad attack and I was given nebuliser and oxygen and antibiotics due to infection and then I went see my gp and she prescribed more antibiotics and steroids as the infection had not cleared I took the full course and now I’m still coughing up yellow phlegm and now i have constant pain in left side and sleeping at night is terrible cause I’m finding it difficult to breathe,please help I’m at my wits end cause I don’t know what is wrong with me xx
Home › Medical Questions › I have asthma and I take ventolin inhaler and seretide inhaler,been having difficulty in breathing for 10 weeks and a constant cough for 6 months with clear phlemg
Board Certified Doctors
Available To Answer
Your Question Now
Cardiologists - Dermatologists - Ear, Nose and Throat Specialists - Gastroenterologists - Gynecologists/Obstetricians - Neurologists - Oncologists - Orthopedic surgeons - Pediatricians - Psychiatrists - Pulmonologists - Urologists
Recent Medical Questions
- I was recently in the hospital for a kidney infection?
- Back pain on off for couple of years. Gristle feeling along lumber spine?
- Suffering with a lump in throat feeling for 6 months, I thought I had throat cancer?
- I’ve had nausea/stomach cramps, fatigue and occasionally a low grade fever for 4 days?
- I have “tennis elbow” thinking of using Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy (PRP)?
- Period is late but the two pregnancy tests I have taken have shown to be negative?
- My legs get very cold, much colder that in the past and only when I lie in bed?
- Blood on bathroom toilet seat, what can be the cause?
- Terrible pain in lower back had xray done, what can be done to improve my condition?
- I have this mole on my face left cheek that is growing?
- I noticed a pea sized lump in front of my left ear?
- I found a lump at the bottom of my back that is small, pink and brown around the edges?
- I have this rash, what is it?
- I have blood in my urine, is it cancer?
- Is Sildenafil safe to take with Isentress, Norvir and Reyataz?
- Ultrasound of my kidneys provides different results, please advise?
- Suffering from a terrible pain in lower back that lasts a second or two, please advise?
- I have been trying to have a baby for 10 years, please advise?
- I have a nickel sized lump that is very painful and itchy?
- Chronic pain and tingling sensation in both legs, please advise?
- My husband is forgetting things, is it alzheimer’s?
- I have bad swelling in my legs and feet, will my swelling be alleviated if a biventricular pacemaker is put in?
- I have a major acne problem, what should I do?
- I have a lump on my eyelid, what is it?
- I developed neuropathy in my feet, right foot primarily, burning, tingling, please advise?
- Can an xray and MRI miss a bone tumor?
- I’m 4 months postpartum with first baby and have joint pain?
- I have severe narcolepsy as well as CFIDS, need second opinion?
- Did a health test analysis should I worry about my results?
- I slipped and fell l broke my femur in three places?