I have back pain with red spotty rashes?

Hello, I am a 61 year old male ,for the past 2 months I have had raised red spotty rash at the base of spine at top of buttocks ,no creams I’ve used have any effect . Also have back pain in the rash area.

This Question Is Open to Answers -Post Your Comment Below

Doctor Answers And General Comments : (both members and visitors can post)

1 Answer on "I have back pain with red spotty rashes?"

Notify of
Dr Mahaveer
Dr Mahaveer

it seems to be a type of infection or an allergic rash.
if creams have not worked, you can take oral anti allergic/anti biotic tablets after consulting a dermatologist.
take analgesic tablets for back pain. if pain persists, get an xray done.