I have strange small painless bumps on my penis head?

I’ve had an std tests. All results come back negative. But I have strange small painless bumps on my penis head. Can anyone tell me what this is please ? They are very small and almost flesh colored. Is this just some bacterial or fungal infection ? I appreciate any help at all!

Age: 27
Medications: None

Notify of
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Dr. Deepak Patel

Hello. Looks like some form of blisters. These happen due to friction when having sex or masturbating. Nothing to worry about. They have a tendency to resolve by themselves. Try using a lubricant it helps reduce friction.

Dr.Honey Arora
8:36 am

Hi. Thanks for the query.. The appearance is more like Fordyce’s spots and are due to hyperplasia of the sebaceous glands. They are also found on lips and at time on inner cheeks. They are just hyperplasia of the sebaceous glands and are painless and free from any other symptoms. They are not any kind of pathology and can be left as it is. It needs removal only if they are unsighty. So once consult a Urologist and get clinically evaluated for further confirmation. If it is confirmed as Fordyce spots it can be left as it is. Hope this… Read more »