Hi my name is (…). I’m female and 18 year of age. And I’m on no medications. My problem is I’ve had this on going pain for about a year. My lower back,hip, butt, and leg have been in a lot of pain. I get to the point we’re standing up is a problem and laying in bed is extremely uncomfortable. I’d say the pain is a 6, and at times a 8-9; and it get so bad I’m in tears leaning on something just waiting for the pain to pass. Sometimes my whole left leg will go numb or tingly. Also walking has become a problem in the past month, November, my leg gets achy and it hurts.
Home › Medical Questions › General › In a lot of pain. I get to the point we’re standing up is a problem and laying in bed is extremely uncomfortable?
Board Certified Doctors
Available To Answer
Your Question Now
Cardiologists - Dermatologists - Ear, Nose and Throat Specialists - Gastroenterologists - Gynecologists/Obstetricians - Neurologists - Oncologists - Orthopedic surgeons - Pediatricians - Psychiatrists - Pulmonologists - Urologists
Recent Medical Questions
- I have a lump on the side of my thumb?
- Is this strep throat or pharyngitis?
- Does it make sense depleting immune system with active infection and no antibiotic?
- Is this what herpes feels like?
- I have this spot on my forehead, what is it?
- I had yeast, UTI and severe itch. Was tested but no STI?
- I believe I have ringworm. I have a red circular patch?
- Can a supplement be dangerous and cause Erectile dysfunction (ED)
- My son has a medical history of hydronephrosis in the kidney?
- I’ve had this spot on my tongue for about a year?
- I have the flu and bronchitis to go with or some type of lung infection?
- What can cause anal warts if STD test negative?
- Should I be worried about hiv ?
- Can shingles affect the gastro intestinal tract?
- I have had an extreme pain in my groin, that the doctors have not been able to figure out?
- My result blood test came back and showed high monocytes?
- I accidentally took a dose of omeprazole?
- I noticed I have high blood pressure, is this due to Abilify?
- What could I do in order not to go so many times to the restroom?
- I have strange small painless bumps on my penis head?
- I am experiencing pain in shoulder, should I use glucosamine?
- I have struggled with intermittent pain for years now?
- I need to take travel sickness tablets?
- Scheduled for root canal tomorrow wondering if should cancel after drug use?
- I inserted an implanon on 26 October 2017 and am still bleeding?
- I’m experiencing a strange feeling in my head and throughout my body?
- My Husband has decompensated liver disease, what is the prognosis?
- I was recently diagnosed with the H. Pylori stomach virus?
- I have had uterine ablation approximately 10 years ago, is hysterectomy recommended?
- I’ve been having trouble swallowing the last couple of months?