My 15 year old daughter has Tricuspid valve regurgitation. We have been experiencing consistent nausea with no vomiting with an onset of a headache be the end of the day. Usually the nausea lasts for 3 to 4 days. We have had this happened once in October for a week, then twice in November. However it has gotten worse in December. She has had nausea now for 7 days, however now she gets excessive sweating, fatigue, occasional sore throat, achy chest pains, arm pain, or back pain, and loss of balance. On the 19th of December she experienced hand tremors, bad chest and arm pain, and fatigue. I took her to ER, and they performed an EKG and xray on her heart, everything was normal. She was further diagnosed in ER with Rhumatic fever. Since then we have been battling the above mentioned symptoms, however its daily and to the point where she is missing school. Her pediatrician gave her Zofran for nausea but it doesn’t give any relief. Last time she went to dr. on January 3 she lost weight as well. Blood work as done to rule out thyroid problems and to check for inflammation from rhumatic fever. Blood work was normal. Her dr. feels the symptoms are due to migraine headaches. She does get headaches with the nausea but not every time. Can Migraines cause all these symptoms? Especially since they are now ongoing?
Home › Medical Questions › General › My 15 year old daughter has Tricuspid valve regurgitation, nausea getting worse?
Board Certified Doctors
Available To Answer
Your Question Now
Cardiologists - Dermatologists - Ear, Nose and Throat Specialists - Gastroenterologists - Gynecologists/Obstetricians - Neurologists - Oncologists - Orthopedic surgeons - Pediatricians - Psychiatrists - Pulmonologists - Urologists
Recent Medical Questions
- I have this tender “bubble” on my anus, is this something I should get checked out?
- Is it normal to have a death wish and to be consumed with the idea of death?
- Can Vitamin B12/D3deficiency or Homocystein imbalance cause lack of interest and poor concentration?
- When I have sex with my partner, I don’t have orgasms?
- I have a constant pain in my right groin area which radiates to my inner thigh?
- Low grade fever and high bp since January, swollen lymph nodes since march?
- My husband woke up with a two puncture wound, 2mm big, that looks like fang marks?
- I had unprotected sex and the next morning I had a couple vaginal sores?
- A hooker performed unprotected oral sex on me?
- I used Epsom salt in a foot bath a week ago to treat my ingrown toenail?
- I felt like vomiting, but I thought that it was because of the fatigue?
- Suffering from shortness of breath associated with high blood pressure?
- I have had an increasing level of pain. Localized on the back left side of my head?
- My toe has turned black, what is wrong?
- What happens when you lose sensation to have bowel movement?
- Feeling pain in her upper arm (left)
- Waking up at 1:00am with chills that last about an hour?
- I was wearing adult diapers to keep my bed dry?
- What is a good product to increase libido?
- What could be the cause of the heavy bleeding and clotting?
- I am leaking semen constantly all day and night and can’t stop?
- For the past 2 weeks I’ve had painful burning sensation?
- I have been diagnosed with Sjogrens, Raynauds and radiculopathy?
- I have this irritated sudden itch that lasts a second?
- I recently had a blister on my middle finger caused by what I thought was eczema?
- I noticed I had this small dark warts/bumps?
- Last week my whole body ached, fatigued, mild abdominal pain, 6-8 bowel movements a day and no appetite?
- Will my bone be affected by such an impact?
- I had a miscarriage on Jan. 2 2018?
- Could it be rectal prolapse?