My 15 year old daughter has Tricuspid valve regurgitation. We have been experiencing consistent nausea with no vomiting with an onset of a headache be the end of the day. Usually the nausea lasts for 3 to 4 days. We have had this happened once in October for a week, then twice in November. However it has gotten worse in December. She has had nausea now for 7 days, however now she gets excessive sweating, fatigue, occasional sore throat, achy chest pains, arm pain, or back pain, and loss of balance. On the 19th of December she experienced hand tremors, bad chest and arm pain, and fatigue. I took her to ER, and they performed an EKG and xray on her heart, everything was normal. She was further diagnosed in ER with Rhumatic fever. Since then we have been battling the above mentioned symptoms, however its daily and to the point where she is missing school. Her pediatrician gave her Zofran for nausea but it doesn’t give any relief. Last time she went to dr. on January 3 she lost weight as well. Blood work as done to rule out thyroid problems and to check for inflammation from rhumatic fever. Blood work was normal. Her dr. feels the symptoms are due to migraine headaches. She does get headaches with the nausea but not every time. Can Migraines cause all these symptoms? Especially since they are now ongoing?
Home › Medical Questions › General › My 15 year old daughter has Tricuspid valve regurgitation, nausea getting worse?
Board Certified Doctors
Available To Answer
Your Question Now
Cardiologists - Dermatologists - Ear, Nose and Throat Specialists - Gastroenterologists - Gynecologists/Obstetricians - Neurologists - Oncologists - Orthopedic surgeons - Pediatricians - Psychiatrists - Pulmonologists - Urologists
Recent Medical Questions
- I have been a vegetarian for about 12 months now?
- I have pain behind my left knee?
- I am in my 31st week of pregnancy and just had an ultrasound done before yesterday?
- I have an ammonia smell in underwear but no discharge, what can it be?
- I developed a white, flaky kind of skin on my penis?
- I was prescribed Klavox 1g twice a day to treat ear infection?
- So for a month my heart rate when i woke up was 110, 112?
- I have a pinkish cyst?
- I’m having some concern about some white spots/bumps on my genitals?
- i have hyperthyroidism and i want to take clenbuterol?
- I am in very serious pain in my right hip thru my right calf!
- In September 2000 I had a wrist fusion done?
- MRI brain 65y/o woman with lifelong history of narcolepsy with concomitant ADD who developed CFIDS/ME?
- I have had some shoulder and neck pain that has got a bit better?
- I have spinal stenosis, bulging discs and was recently diagnosed with fibromyalgia?
- Should I check with a doctor to see if the mould has affected me?
- I have had this mark on my toe for several months now?
- I awake from my sleep to have swollen cheeks and lips?
- I am having tightness, cramps, dull and achy throbbing pain in my legs?
- I have had anxiety for over 6 years?
- Does this look like a bat bite?
- I have been taking tramadol for pain in my shoulder, knee and for a large toe joint replacement?
- What is treatment for very hard itch diagnose as herpes 2
- Did I have an early miscarriage?
- I’ve got candida, seemingly yeast infection in urinary tract?
- For spider bites. when they bite. do they just draw blood, or are they also injecting venom?
- I am planning for an hGH treatment with the goal to repair the various healthy tissue, and build up the appearance of the skin?
- My face is pale almost white compared to my tanned body?
- Six months ago my new GP put me on the anticoagulant Rivaroxaban?
- I started spotting on August 1st 4 days before my period?