My brother has been losing his hearing abilities since he was 6-7 years old. he has been experiencing ringing in his ears that just gets louder and louder through out the years. He got hearing aid that have helped for a few months but his ears have gotten used to them so his hearing has gotten worse with them on; and when he doesn’t have them he practically can’t hear anything (only if you shout at him). We has received at CT scan that shows no abnormalities. The doctors have still not sid anything as they ‘dont know’ whats going on. I’m not a doctor but i was wondering if it was because he doesn’t eat alot of nutritious foods. He’s under weight and refuses to eat more greens and fruits. When he was a kid he has has a little un-balancement as it took him ages to learn how to walk properly. Taking iron tablets for extreme anemia.
Home › Medical Questions › My brother has been losing his hearing abilities since he was 6-7 years old?
Board Certified Doctors
Available To Answer
Your Question Now
Cardiologists - Dermatologists - Ear, Nose and Throat Specialists - Gastroenterologists - Gynecologists/Obstetricians - Neurologists - Oncologists - Orthopedic surgeons - Pediatricians - Psychiatrists - Pulmonologists - Urologists
Recent Medical Questions
- After tumor removed from spinal cord, developed tingling in my left foot and leg?
- Does ethanol dissolved in my saliva stay in mouth?
- I have Cervicitis And Bv. Does this mean that my boyfriend has NGU (nongonococcal urethritis)?
- Do I need a Saline Ultrasound with a 14 mm polyp?
- I have had 2 cardiac ablations, can pregnancy cause any issues?
- I have developed widespread tendonitis throughout my whole body, is it a specific deficiency or maybe an autoimmune response?
- My son has this rash for 2 weeks now its everywhere and itchy?
- I have fever and severe headache, nausea and feeling cold, do I have Typhoid fever?
- I have a mole on my back, is it cancer?
- My legs sometimes feel numb and have blue blackish spots, what can cause this?
- I am a 76 year old male who had a by-pass in 2012, has hypertension and heart disease?
- I have a pseudo Jones fracture on the 5th metatarsal, when can I return to work?
- Tested negative recently for pregnancy. So, does that mean I’m not pregnant?
- Is it possible for someone infected with HIV to start producing antibodies and consequently symptoms at a late stage?
- I am an asthmatic and I would like to know if i can take Metformin?
- I have severe pain and muscle spasms, is it fibromyalgia?
- I have noticed that SGPT (ALT) level increased, why does the level go up?
- I have skin patches on my neck and chest since I my teens, could it be too much insulin?
- Diagnosed PID + uteres infection, anti body positive, does that mean HIV positive?
- Sixty year old man has 1. 9 Mg/Dl creatine level. Is it a serious condition?
- My friend has had a kidney removed an he has a knot the size of a grapefruit?
- I may have caught an STD, took Viread?
- I have pimples that look like tiny worms, tried ivermectin?
- My son was diagnosed with Charcot Marie Tooth disease type 2a1 he is also getting a “constricted’ feeling in his throat. Is this normal?
- I had 3 ops on the right knee, 1 ACL and 2 menicus tears, the knee recently started swelling?
- I’m post op from neck surgery fusion is it normal my hands feel numb?
- My mother has been diagnosed with meningitis, should my family and I be tested for meningitis?
- I am 21, do I need a Pap smear test?
- I have a history of light PCOS and recently have been diagnosed with a 21 mm Sub serosal Myoma?
- I take clozaril, is it dangerous to have MAC anesthesia in combination with this medication?