My wife is 26 and we have a 17 month old little boy. She was in the bath tub and her upper thighs turned purple. This happened once during pregnancy and we thought it was just the way she was sitting and the baby had pressure on something limiting blood flow to her legs. The only area affected is from her mid thigh to her hip on both legs and this occurred again the other day. She developed 2 purple lines (looked like veins) six inches long on each side of her lower back about 1/2 inch wide. The purple color to her legs corrected itself in 30 minutes and the lines were gone by morning. She then had a tingling feeling in her arms the entire day following and went to the doctor. The doctor referred her to a neurologist and ordered several tests. Her blood work came back fine. I have researched this and cannot find anything. If you have any ideas of what could be wrong please let me know.
Board Certified Doctors
Available To Answer
Your Question Now
Cardiologists - Dermatologists - Ear, Nose and Throat Specialists - Gastroenterologists - Gynecologists/Obstetricians - Neurologists - Oncologists - Orthopedic surgeons - Pediatricians - Psychiatrists - Pulmonologists - Urologists
Recent Medical Questions
- I have been a vegetarian for about 12 months now?
- I have pain behind my left knee?
- I am in my 31st week of pregnancy and just had an ultrasound done before yesterday?
- I have an ammonia smell in underwear but no discharge, what can it be?
- I developed a white, flaky kind of skin on my penis?
- I was prescribed Klavox 1g twice a day to treat ear infection?
- So for a month my heart rate when i woke up was 110, 112?
- I have a pinkish cyst?
- I’m having some concern about some white spots/bumps on my genitals?
- i have hyperthyroidism and i want to take clenbuterol?
- I am in very serious pain in my right hip thru my right calf!
- In September 2000 I had a wrist fusion done?
- MRI brain 65y/o woman with lifelong history of narcolepsy with concomitant ADD who developed CFIDS/ME?
- I have had some shoulder and neck pain that has got a bit better?
- I have spinal stenosis, bulging discs and was recently diagnosed with fibromyalgia?
- Should I check with a doctor to see if the mould has affected me?
- I have had this mark on my toe for several months now?
- I awake from my sleep to have swollen cheeks and lips?
- I am having tightness, cramps, dull and achy throbbing pain in my legs?
- I have had anxiety for over 6 years?
- Does this look like a bat bite?
- I have been taking tramadol for pain in my shoulder, knee and for a large toe joint replacement?
- What is treatment for very hard itch diagnose as herpes 2
- Did I have an early miscarriage?
- I’ve got candida, seemingly yeast infection in urinary tract?
- For spider bites. when they bite. do they just draw blood, or are they also injecting venom?
- I am planning for an hGH treatment with the goal to repair the various healthy tissue, and build up the appearance of the skin?
- My face is pale almost white compared to my tanned body?
- Six months ago my new GP put me on the anticoagulant Rivaroxaban?
- I started spotting on August 1st 4 days before my period?