our 9 years old son have a long-term problems/difficulties when eating, esp. immediately after a meal. We have also observed a permanent hyperactivity, tiredness and other symptoms. 2 months ago we decided to let him check for food allergy. A blood IgE test results showed an allergy on cow milk protein with a value measured 12,6 kIU/L. The medical report marked it as a class III. allergy on milk protein. Unfortunately we have not got any type of related consulting and advice how to follow this findings. Should we absolutely exclude only cow milk or also everything where any kind of milk is included? We also have read this allergy can be dangerous, i.e. sometimes sympthomes can be signifficant and there should be always at disposal an injection. We would appreciate a lot any kind of advise how to proceed and how to keep our boy. Would you recommend also other type of second testing in order to confirm the first results? Is the class III. significant? Can it be developed in the future even higher. Is there a high chance it will be eliminated together with age?
Medications: I asked on behalf my son problems