We are married for approx 4.5 years and trying to conceive since then but no success. We started treatment for same around 1 year ago. My sperm count are 15 mill/ml. My wife’s AMH level is 0.68 ng/ml and FSH is 13.35 mIu/ml We tried two failed IUIs. Due to my low sperm count and her low AMH levels our doctor is suggesting for OD IVF for successful IVF. I do not want to go with donor egg IVF at this stage. I see it as a last resort only. What option do we have? Can we do IVF with my wife’s egg? I did some research on internet and found AMH test is relatively new and it only predicts about overian reserve not about the egg quality. Even, women having 0.1 AMH have conceived naturally. I found if she takes following contents for 3 months her egg quality and hormone levels can be improved. DHEA, 25mg thrice a day. CoQ 10, 100 mg daily Folic Acid 1mg/day Greens: wheat grass 2 shots/day, or, spirulina 3000mg/day Omega-3 2000mg/day Vitamin D 1000 IU/day Can you please prescribe for above contents and also for improving my sperm count? I plan to do AMH test again after taking medicines for 3 months. Regards
Board Certified Doctors
Available To Answer
Your Question Now
Cardiologists - Dermatologists - Ear, Nose and Throat Specialists - Gastroenterologists - Gynecologists/Obstetricians - Neurologists - Oncologists - Orthopedic surgeons - Pediatricians - Psychiatrists - Pulmonologists - Urologists
Recent Medical Questions
- I have numerous small stones, is removing gallbladder necessary?
- I have a 4-5cm lump on upper arm / bicep, is it really a cyst?
- I’ve had a bump on my eyelid for over a week, is this cancer?
- Suffering from umbilical hernia that is reducible, should I be alarmed?
- After oral sex I have flu like symptoms, can it be HIV?
- My MRI seems to indicate a PONS abnormality, is the case or is MRI showing UBOs ?
- I contracted some food borne disease, can e-coli or salmonella poisoning be causing UTI? Or antibiotics?
- I’ve been experiencing an itchy crawling sensation on my body, is it caffeine?
- I suffer from Hair Loss (Hair Fall), is it AGA or Ferritin induced ?
- I suffer from irregular heartbeats, severe headache in back side of head..a state of fear?
- Can a small pigmented spot on the head of a penis be a sign of a medical problem?
- I have had traces of blood in my urine, but blood tests are ok?
- I’ve started to get heart palpitations and food makes me nauseous?
- Rashes are spreading throughout my body, is it ringworm?
- Can a corticosteroid shot to treat arthritis have side effects?
- I have a ankle fracture, do I need surgery?
- I have lost most of my hearing in my left ear and vision in left eye, is it a brain tumor?
- Fractured my l3 and l4 vertebrae, rods have fractured, will they need to be replaced?
- I have had elevated liver enzymes, is there a problem with my liver?
- I broke out in hives and itchy, swollen purple like skin, is this a consequence of my low blood test results?
- I have this sore on my neck on my hair line, is it skin cancer?
- Can a back injury cause kidney failure?
- I had a benign breast tumor removed, is it possible for the tumor to have returned?
- Can bruising on the chest be caused from a tubation on an anemic person after surgery?
- Thought I had a miscarriage, ultrasound showed that I didn’t, please advise?
- Considering my symptoms and tests, do I still have IGT (Impaired glucose tolerance)?
- This is an ultrasound of my baby’s spine. How does the spine look to you?
- I suffered a meniscal tear, can I start training again?
- My girl friend and I are blood relations, can we have children without risk?
- I had a flu shot, I’m not sure if the flu shot made me sicker?