Hi, i’m a 18 years old male, was diagnosed with OCD and Depression when i was 13 and the doctor perscribed me Luvox. I took it for three and a half years without medical observations, i used to overdose. Once i took 700 mg. There are stressful days where i took 400mg. Anyway, this last year i revisited a doctor and he helped me stop taking it, and put me on Venlafaxine and Valdoxan instead. I’ve been experiencing headaches and lack of concentration over the past two years “while taking Luvox” and now on Venlafaxine aka Effoxor. I’ve been experiencing an extreme lack of concentration i used to do math much quicker and now i stutter at the simplest things, i forget more than often, i have headaches almost daily where certain parts of my head feels off. I was wondering if my overdosing on Luvox years ago could be a reason for this damage and is it permenant?, or is it common? I was wrong i know. But i was in a bad state. I appreciate the help i’d get.
Home › Medical Questions › General › Diagnosed with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) and Depression trying to stop medication?
Board Certified Doctors
Available To Answer
Your Question Now
Cardiologists - Dermatologists - Ear, Nose and Throat Specialists - Gastroenterologists - Gynecologists/Obstetricians - Neurologists - Oncologists - Orthopedic surgeons - Pediatricians - Psychiatrists - Pulmonologists - Urologists
Recent Medical Questions
- Skin rash or is this spot skin cancer?
- I am positive carrier for the Kell antigen, can I donate or receive blood?
- I have inflammation of my meso rectal fat, what does that mean?
- I had electrocautery to remove genital warts, should my partner do the same?
- I have a deviated septum and enlarged turbinates and I think possibly a nasal polyp, what can be done?
- I received a pneumonia, flu, tetanus vaccine, is my reaction normal?
- I have a cyst on testicle, should I get it removed surgically?
- I feel a pressure on the cartilage in my throat, any ideas what it can be?
- I have chronic sinus, is there something that can be done?
- I have unusual weight gain problems, what is the cause?
- I have Urticaria ( hives on the skin), could this be Cushing syndrome?
- I have severe anemia, what can I do?
- I had a liver transplant, how can I remove stretchmarks on my back and stomach?
- I had a vasectomy now have blood in my semen (seminal fluid), will it stop?
- I am extremely tired, suffer from chronic diarrhea, stiff joints, please advise?
- I have a boil on my skin, how can I treat it?
- I had a vaginal hysterectomy with removal of ovaries, now bleeding?
- I’m having a problem with my sinuses, major headaches and nose bleeds?
- My daughter has migraines since she was 2 years old, now getting worse?
- I have ED issues and experience pain during orgasm?
- My son broke his tibia and fibula, is it safe to manually manipulate the fragment in place by hand?
- I had unprotected oral sex, do I have symptoms of HIV or STDs?
- Feel discomfort in arm after accident with plates and screws installed surgically.
- I am worried I have throat / tonsil cancer, is this cancer or anything to be concerned about?
- I broke the bottom part of my ankle bone, how can I make it heal?
- Intestinal virus seems to act up again, I was sick again, please advise?
- Doctor said I might have light asthma, or is it Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)?
- How often can I take Lantus?
- I did a home dipstick urinalysis test, should I be worried about the results?
- I suffer from pain in upper left side of the mandibular, what is causing this?