Hi, i’m a 18 years old male, was diagnosed with OCD and Depression when i was 13 and the doctor perscribed me Luvox. I took it for three and a half years without medical observations, i used to overdose. Once i took 700 mg. There are stressful days where i took 400mg. Anyway, this last year i revisited a doctor and he helped me stop taking it, and put me on Venlafaxine and Valdoxan instead. I’ve been experiencing headaches and lack of concentration over the past two years “while taking Luvox” and now on Venlafaxine aka Effoxor. I’ve been experiencing an extreme lack of concentration i used to do math much quicker and now i stutter at the simplest things, i forget more than often, i have headaches almost daily where certain parts of my head feels off. I was wondering if my overdosing on Luvox years ago could be a reason for this damage and is it permenant?, or is it common? I was wrong i know. But i was in a bad state. I appreciate the help i’d get.
Home › Medical Questions › General › Diagnosed with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) and Depression trying to stop medication?
Board Certified Doctors
Available To Answer
Your Question Now
Cardiologists - Dermatologists - Ear, Nose and Throat Specialists - Gastroenterologists - Gynecologists/Obstetricians - Neurologists - Oncologists - Orthopedic surgeons - Pediatricians - Psychiatrists - Pulmonologists - Urologists
Recent Medical Questions
- I have severe acid reflux?
- What binds low dose naltrexone and will get it out of my system quickly?
- My daughter is suffering from abdominal pain in LRQ with vomiting, joints pain, rashes on legs, mouth ulcers?
- My mother is diagnosed with psoriasis, lack of vitamin D, lack of hemoglobin and high blood pressure, after taking medication her psoriasis is flaring up?
- I have a muscle biopsy result that confirms a mild myopathic process, please advise?
- Are weak eyes, dry skin, grey hair and lack of concentration be signs of Alzheimer’s disease?
- I need second opinion on Hematology and Bio-Chemistry Report?
- My mom was diagnosed with meningiomas just a couple of days ago, is it safe for her to take a flight?
- I have pain on inspiration, worse on deep breathing coughing sneezing?
- Can low blood platelets cause pimple breakout?
- I’ve had bad headaches/migraines for years. Most of the time they’re gone within a day or two but a few times it’s lasted a couple months?
- Could a sharp pain on lower right side of abdomen be appendicitis?
- I have a mole on my neck it has gotten bigger over the last few months, it is sore to touch?
- In my sonography and color doppler study, doctor found multiple isoechoic nodules in my thyroid, please advise?
- I have been to a&e (accident and emergency center) back and lower stomach has been really painful
- I fell and hurt my back a year ago and now the pain is getting worse?
- I had two polyps removed one was benign and the other one was a simple hyperplasia with a focal atypia?
- Male patient suffering from MDS without blast cells and doctor suggested revolade 50 mg daily for 1 month
- I have taken a Second Generation FIT Colon Cancer Screening Test, but I still feel something’s not right?
- I have been diagnosed with ulcerative colitis from 3 years ago and i tried different medications, please advise?
- I have had a cough for the last 5 months now, doctors don’t know why?
- I am 65 years old with chronic prostatitis (since 1988) and a 5mm unobstructed kidney stone?
- I have fever of 103 with stiffness in jaw and neck?
- I had breast reduction surgery today, I had an episode of arrhythmia with my heart stopping?
- I recently had a case of Syphilis and was treated with 3 dozes of 2.4 million units of Benzathine Penicill?in
- I have visited cardiologist and took ECG and the result is normal but still have pain?
- MRI shows there is an avulsion fracture in atfl of my left ankle, please advise?
- Stomach aches/cramps with hard infrequent stool should I get checked for C. difficile?
- I have had very dry, often red chapped and sometimes swollen lips for about 2 years?
- I have a yeast infection but it won’t go away despite all the prescription I have?