Hello, I have just received my blood report for Arthritis profile, and my SGPT, ESR AND CRP have come high, suggesting high inflammation. However my RF Factor is in range. Doctors after initial inspection have not ruled out synovitis, Arthritis (RA or OA). Physical symptoms i am having as of today is 1) General Pain and Acute pain while movement of Thumb and neighboring finger, at the bottom of thumb where it meets hand 2) walking difficulty in left leg ankle, can’t run for sure, limp sometimes, on a day with too much standing or excursion, the ankle area swells a bit as well. Dont know really whats going on with me. Also I have no injuries or accident in past or present. Also, I feel very lazy, weak, and sometimes feel really cramped in the evenings and early morning. My concentration at work is also going down. Please help.
Home › Medical Questions › General › Doctors after initial inspection have not ruled out Synovitis, Arthritis (RA or OA), need second opinion?
Board Certified Doctors
Available To Answer
Your Question Now
Cardiologists - Dermatologists - Ear, Nose and Throat Specialists - Gastroenterologists - Gynecologists/Obstetricians - Neurologists - Oncologists - Orthopedic surgeons - Pediatricians - Psychiatrists - Pulmonologists - Urologists
Recent Medical Questions
- I need to know if lacquer thinner (Glitsa) destroys brain cells?
- I contracted chlamydia towards the end of February. I was tested positive then “negative” to a positive?
- Is this an erupted cold sore or a pimple?
- I have sinus. Infections a lot and allergies. Had two sinus surgeries?
- Will percocet and hydrocodone show up on a 5 panel test?
- I have a line that has formed on my forehead due to wearing a tight wave cap?
- I am preparing to have bariatric surgery?
- Is there an alternative drug/medication for nerve pain and depression for my father that aren’t addictive?
- I have white spots with pus on my arm?
- I have had headaches for the past 2 days?
- Would lower back surgery allow me to have normal activities?
- I’ve had chronic diarrhea for two years since I had hip replacement?
- Every time I pass a stool I have a sharp knife – like pain on the right side of my anus?
- Is this red rash ringworm or dermatitis?
- My wife is an amputee and has had phantom pain for four days now?
- Will clonazepam show a positive drug screen on the DOT drug screen?
- Over a 24 hour period I took at least 4 paracetemal every 4 hours?
- Can Ellaone morning after pill (MAP) cause future period’s to be irregular?
- I have noticed a small lump on the left side of my testicle?
- I have a growth on the glans of my penis?
- I have frozen hands, spine pain and shoulder pain?
- I experience anxiety, I want to start meditation?
- Medical Marijuana: Can cannabis help my Multiple Sclerosis (MS).
- My husband is paraplegic and has developed a pressure sore on the left buttock that goes to the bone?
- I have diagnosed eustachian tube dysfunction with tinnitus?
- I’ve been diagnosed with trichomoniasis?
- I have these glitch feeling in my head in the temporal lobe?
- I have shooting pain when bending or moving?
- Can Budd Chiari be caused by a birth defect?
- Can medical marijuana help with ovarian cysts?