Age 43 female I have adult polycyclic kidney disease diagnosed when I was 27. Been taking antihypertensives since. Had dull ache in lower abdomen past 3-4 weeks, also has progressed to stitch like pain in both sides, although this seems to move around. Tummy feels inflamed and I feel bloated, reduced appetite. Feel tired. Urine tested no blood present. Saw go last week who gave me co codomol, when the pain became acute all of a sudden, have stopped taking now…. I suppose I just want to know if this is what I can expect from having apkd or if it’s a stomach thing…..
Home › Medical Questions › General › I have adult polycyclic kidney disease, ache in lower abdomen, is it normal?
Board Certified Doctors
Available To Answer
Your Question Now
Cardiologists - Dermatologists - Ear, Nose and Throat Specialists - Gastroenterologists - Gynecologists/Obstetricians - Neurologists - Oncologists - Orthopedic surgeons - Pediatricians - Psychiatrists - Pulmonologists - Urologists
Recent Medical Questions
- I feel my left arm muscle twitching, please advise?
- I suffer from groin pain and slight burning sensation when urinating?
- I’m currently having near-blackout episodes, please advise?
- My blood result monocytes are high. Can anyone explain to me what might cause that?
- I had smoke inhalation, do I need to be concerned?
- My husband is having breathing problems, seems confused and is sleepy, taking OxyContin what is the problem?
- I believe my thyroid is enlarged, please advise?
- Fever of 100, migraines, can I take care of this at home?
- I feel my heart pounding with a little dizziness, am I having a heart attack or a heart problem?
- I hit my head. No signs of concussion but still sensitive, please advise?
- I got a nasty blister on my foot and I swelled up?
- I was diagnosed with Type A influenza with bronchial thickening, is this anything to be worried about?
- I have a lump in my breast, is it cancer?
- Is it safe to take both Tylenol Acetaminophen and Aleve Naproxen at the same time?
- Pain in stomach when I eat, is it something serious?
- I have been diagnosed with clinical depression what are the best anti-depression medications?
- I have acne breakouts and head pain, is this caused by menopause?
- I am pregnant, is it twins and are my thyroid levels normal?
- I have a scaly rash on my chest, need a second opinion?
- I have a black toenail, what could cause it and what could be done?
- Woke up with chills and fever, is it due to flu shot?
- Can prednisone cause my vision to get blurred?
- Is this an ingrown hair or something more serious?
- Is it the same virus that causes sores inside and outside the mouth?
- Lab results show high total iron and % saturation, please advise?
- I have slowly lost my taste and smell, what has caused this?
- I tore my frenulum and started to bleed, do I need stitches?
- I am scared of getting a blood test, what should I do?
- I am suffering from hair loss but I’m only 19 years old, is that normal?
- I had a steroid injection, when will I feel improvement?