Extreme pain in my lower right abdomen started in March. After 2 visits to ER, 1 visit to OBGYN, 1 visit to Primary care phys and then admitted to Hospital I’m still in pain. ER said it is the cyst, appendix was ruled out. OBGYN said its too small to be causing my extreme pain. Hospital did check gallbladder, did an endoscopy and colonoscopy. Some minor issues were found in GI but nothing significant. My pain in my lower right abdomen is unbearable. Tramadol was prescribed, but does nothing. Other symptoms included: constant nausea, constipation, pain in my mid and lower back down into my butt and hips. Pain in lower abdomen sometimes hurts on both sides now. At times I feel pressure in my entire abdomen. Spend days with heat packs wrapped around me laying in bed or sitting in a warm tub. It has completely disabled me from any normal function during the day except to concentrate on alleviating the pain. I have had 4 menstrual cycles since this began and it hasn’t gotten any better. I have Factor V Lieden, which caused 3 miscarriages over ten years ago, but not sure if this is an issue. I need some direction before I loose my mind to the pain.
Home › Medical Questions › General › I have extreme pain in my lower right abdomen, ER doctor says it is a cyst?
Search For Your Answer
Board Certified Doctors
Available To Answer
Your Question Now
Cardiologists - Dermatologists - Ear, Nose and Throat Specialists - Gastroenterologists - Gynecologists/Obstetricians - Neurologists - Oncologists - Orthopedic surgeons - Pediatricians - Psychiatrists - Pulmonologists - Urologists
Recent Medical Questions
- My wife had a cervical stitch procedure done. What to do now?
- I was not sure whether I am pregnant or not?
- Is back pain, discomfort or soreness a common sign that shows lung cancer?
- What are the physical signs of vaginal cancer?
- I have developed problems to sleep with medication, why can’t I sleep?
- I have developed spine pain, do I need an MRI or CT scan?
- I had a CBC blood work done I am very worried it may be Leukemia?
- I have lost some sensation in my feet, feeling numbness and tingling sensation?
- The color of my face skin varies in color, what is the solution?
- My CT scan results indicates renal angiomyolipoma, what do I need to do?
- Every night I am having severe pain in my right hip and groin?
- I have cramps in legs and hands?
- I have a sore throat and suffer from asthma, do I need antibiotics?
- I suffer from extreme blood pressure problems, how can I get my BP down?
- My 8 months old baby girl has a high fever, cough, and cold, diagnosed with bronchiolitis?
- I have an earache, used olive oil, now ear is blocked.
- I have received a blow to the stomach. it is painful. What is the problem?
- I am allergic to dust mites, medication helped now problem has returned?
- I have an inguinal hernia, should I get an operation?
- I suffer from loss of appetite, feeling of fullness, vomiting ?
- I have had a severe sinus cold which has affected my sense of smell?
- I always develop a bad cough near the end of the year?
- I had several panic attack episodes and I take Valium, now experience fear attacks?
- I keep getting colds and sinusitis, can it be that I have a low immune system?
- My condom tore while having intercourse with woman with AIDS?
- I have developed numbness in my right side over a period of a few months
- I have had irregular periods, now feel nauseous?
- I have had cataract surgery and now my eye is red?
- This morning my stools were covered with a white mold?
- I have itching, burning feeling in urethra is it urethritis?