Extreme pain in my lower right abdomen started in March. After 2 visits to ER, 1 visit to OBGYN, 1 visit to Primary care phys and then admitted to Hospital I’m still in pain. ER said it is the cyst, appendix was ruled out. OBGYN said its too small to be causing my extreme pain. Hospital did check gallbladder, did an endoscopy and colonoscopy. Some minor issues were found in GI but nothing significant. My pain in my lower right abdomen is unbearable. Tramadol was prescribed, but does nothing. Other symptoms included: constant nausea, constipation, pain in my mid and lower back down into my butt and hips. Pain in lower abdomen sometimes hurts on both sides now. At times I feel pressure in my entire abdomen. Spend days with heat packs wrapped around me laying in bed or sitting in a warm tub. It has completely disabled me from any normal function during the day except to concentrate on alleviating the pain. I have had 4 menstrual cycles since this began and it hasn’t gotten any better. I have Factor V Lieden, which caused 3 miscarriages over ten years ago, but not sure if this is an issue. I need some direction before I loose my mind to the pain.
Home › Medical Questions › General › I have extreme pain in my lower right abdomen, ER doctor says it is a cyst?
Search For Your Answer
Board Certified Doctors
Available To Answer
Your Question Now
Cardiologists - Dermatologists - Ear, Nose and Throat Specialists - Gastroenterologists - Gynecologists/Obstetricians - Neurologists - Oncologists - Orthopedic surgeons - Pediatricians - Psychiatrists - Pulmonologists - Urologists
Recent Medical Questions
- I hit my head on a wall.
- I woke up this morning with sudden back pain?
- All Americans must start wearing masks right now!
- Pain on lower right side?
- I have been diagnosed with peripheral neuropathy
- Do Miracles Exist?
- Will a person suffering from Crohn’s disease be more pre disposed to get MND?
- We received a Procalcitonin test of 1.6 which appears to be positive. We are not sure how to interpret this result?
- I am concerned about having 2 polyps – a benign at 5 mm and a 10 mm Precancerous sessile serrated adenoma polyp?
- How to get rid of chronic pain?
- 4 Medical Cannabis – Marijuana Questions To Ask Your Doctor
- Medical Marijuana and Cancer Treatments: The New Miracle?
- How important is your sleeping posture?
- How to have safe sex without protection?
- My wife had a cervical stitch procedure done. What to do now?
- I was not sure whether I am pregnant or not?
- Is back pain, discomfort or soreness a common sign that shows lung cancer?
- What are the physical signs of vaginal cancer?
- I have developed problems to sleep with medication, why can’t I sleep?
- I have developed spine pain, do I need an MRI or CT scan?
- I had a CBC blood work done I am very worried it may be Leukemia?
- I have lost some sensation in my feet, feeling numbness and tingling sensation?
- The color of my face skin varies in color, what is the solution?
- My CT scan results indicates renal angiomyolipoma, what do I need to do?
- Every night I am having severe pain in my right hip and groin?
- I have cramps in legs and hands?
- I have a sore throat and suffer from asthma, do I need antibiotics?
- I suffer from extreme blood pressure problems, how can I get my BP down?
- My 8 months old baby girl has a high fever, cough, and cold, diagnosed with bronchiolitis?
- I have an earache, used olive oil, now ear is blocked.