I have had 2 cardiac ablations and although not 100% successful, my symptoms are not as frequent nor as aggressive. However I have just found out I am.pregnant and am wondering if this could cause any issues for me. My last 2 pregnancies (before diagnosis and surgeries) seemed to trigger the palpitations quite aggressively.
Home › Medical Questions › General › I have had 2 cardiac ablations, can pregnancy cause any issues?
Board Certified Doctors
Available To Answer
Your Question Now
Cardiologists - Dermatologists - Ear, Nose and Throat Specialists - Gastroenterologists - Gynecologists/Obstetricians - Neurologists - Oncologists - Orthopedic surgeons - Pediatricians - Psychiatrists - Pulmonologists - Urologists
Recent Medical Questions
- When I have sex with my partner, I don’t have orgasms?
- I have a constant pain in my right groin area which radiates to my inner thigh?
- Low grade fever and high bp since January, swollen lymph nodes since march?
- My husband woke up with a two puncture wound, 2mm big, that looks like fang marks?
- I had unprotected sex and the next morning I had a couple vaginal sores?
- A hooker performed unprotected oral sex on me?
- I used Epsom salt in a foot bath a week ago to treat my ingrown toenail?
- I felt like vomiting, but I thought that it was because of the fatigue?
- Suffering from shortness of breath associated with high blood pressure?
- I have had an increasing level of pain. Localized on the back left side of my head?
- My toe has turned black, what is wrong?
- What happens when you lose sensation to have bowel movement?
- Feeling pain in her upper arm (left)
- Waking up at 1:00am with chills that last about an hour?
- I was wearing adult diapers to keep my bed dry?
- What is a good product to increase libido?
- What could be the cause of the heavy bleeding and clotting?
- I am leaking semen constantly all day and night and can’t stop?
- For the past 2 weeks I’ve had painful burning sensation?
- I have been diagnosed with Sjogrens, Raynauds and radiculopathy?
- I have this irritated sudden itch that lasts a second?
- I recently had a blister on my middle finger caused by what I thought was eczema?
- I noticed I had this small dark warts/bumps?
- Last week my whole body ached, fatigued, mild abdominal pain, 6-8 bowel movements a day and no appetite?
- Will my bone be affected by such an impact?
- I had a miscarriage on Jan. 2 2018?
- Could it be rectal prolapse?
- I recently bought an essential oil scar massager, is it possible that I just exposed myself to someone’s MRSA or worse?
- Is it save to have sex with a pulmonary embolism?
- I’m worried since then I might have contracted hiv or other stds?