I’m 18 years old and a female and I was sick in bed last week too and I thought I was better but for 3 days now I been throwing up everything I eat and drink and it’s crazy to feel like I can go days without eating and drinking anything. But I absolutely feel so sick I keep wanting to threw up even in bed I don’t know what to do anymore. I drink water I throw it up. I drank baking soda eat soup and throw up. I even throw up what I think might be blood last night and now I also have horrible heartburn and a headache. Please help!
Board Certified Doctors
Available To Answer
Your Question Now
Cardiologists - Dermatologists - Ear, Nose and Throat Specialists - Gastroenterologists - Gynecologists/Obstetricians - Neurologists - Oncologists - Orthopedic surgeons - Pediatricians - Psychiatrists - Pulmonologists - Urologists
Recent Medical Questions
- After tumor removed from spinal cord, developed tingling in my left foot and leg?
- Does ethanol dissolved in my saliva stay in mouth?
- I have Cervicitis And Bv. Does this mean that my boyfriend has NGU (nongonococcal urethritis)?
- Do I need a Saline Ultrasound with a 14 mm polyp?
- I have had 2 cardiac ablations, can pregnancy cause any issues?
- I have developed widespread tendonitis throughout my whole body, is it a specific deficiency or maybe an autoimmune response?
- My son has this rash for 2 weeks now its everywhere and itchy?
- I have fever and severe headache, nausea and feeling cold, do I have Typhoid fever?
- I have a mole on my back, is it cancer?
- My legs sometimes feel numb and have blue blackish spots, what can cause this?
- I am a 76 year old male who had a by-pass in 2012, has hypertension and heart disease?
- I have a pseudo Jones fracture on the 5th metatarsal, when can I return to work?
- Tested negative recently for pregnancy. So, does that mean I’m not pregnant?
- Is it possible for someone infected with HIV to start producing antibodies and consequently symptoms at a late stage?
- I am an asthmatic and I would like to know if i can take Metformin?
- I have severe pain and muscle spasms, is it fibromyalgia?
- I have noticed that SGPT (ALT) level increased, why does the level go up?
- I have skin patches on my neck and chest since I my teens, could it be too much insulin?
- Diagnosed PID + uteres infection, anti body positive, does that mean HIV positive?
- Sixty year old man has 1. 9 Mg/Dl creatine level. Is it a serious condition?
- My friend has had a kidney removed an he has a knot the size of a grapefruit?
- I may have caught an STD, took Viread?
- I have pimples that look like tiny worms, tried ivermectin?
- My son was diagnosed with Charcot Marie Tooth disease type 2a1 he is also getting a “constricted’ feeling in his throat. Is this normal?
- I had 3 ops on the right knee, 1 ACL and 2 menicus tears, the knee recently started swelling?
- I’m post op from neck surgery fusion is it normal my hands feel numb?
- My mother has been diagnosed with meningitis, should my family and I be tested for meningitis?
- I am 21, do I need a Pap smear test?
- I have a history of light PCOS and recently have been diagnosed with a 21 mm Sub serosal Myoma?
- I take clozaril, is it dangerous to have MAC anesthesia in combination with this medication?