I have heartburn, headache and vomit

I’m 18 years old and a female and I was sick in bed last week too and I thought I was better but for 3 days now I been throwing up everything I eat and drink and it’s crazy to feel like I can go days without eating and drinking anything. But I absolutely feel so sick I keep wanting to threw up even in bed I don’t know what to do anymore. I drink water I throw it up. I drank baking soda eat soup and throw up. I even throw up what I think might be blood last night and now I also have horrible heartburn and a headache. Please help!

Notify of
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Dr. Ayman Darrag
Dr. Ayman Darrag
December 23, 2016 5:43 am

It seems like you are suffering peptic ulcer and /or GerD ..
Get a gastroscopy done.
Until then..stop caffeine..soda..alcohol..citrus and fatty foods..
A GI doctor may prescribe a Proton pump inhibitor drug.

Dr Masr
Dr Masr
December 23, 2016 8:13 am

I believe this is a severe case of gastritis with Gastrooesophageal reflux May be due to infection, stress or frequent eating of spicy food Upper GI endoscopy, stool analysis and CBC should be done In the meanwhile, Taking antacids and omeprazole or ranitidine to reduce stomach acid Avoiding hot and spicy foods For gastritis caused by H. pylori infection, your doctor will prescribe a regimen of several antibiotics plus an acid blocking drug (used for heartburn) If the gastritis is caused by pernicious anemia – deficiency in vit b12 B12 vitamin shots will be given. Eliminating irritating foods from your… Read more »

Dr Mahaveer
Dr Mahaveer
December 23, 2016 8:55 am

u are suffering from sever gastroenteritis. may be some food has caused infection inside your stomach.
take anti-emetics and probiotics.
antacids will help cool down the heart burn.
consult a physician.
you may need to be started on antibiotics if things do not improve soon.

Dr Ahmed Fawzy
Dr Ahmed Fawzy
December 23, 2016 10:48 am

First take zantac Intramuscular Injection: 50 mg ، Flagyl 500 mg and 1 g Suppositories

You need to do an endoscopy for any blockage and stool test for H.pylori (possible ulcer formation )

Good Luck