20 year old female. Having 8/9 recognized seizures in the last 6 months. In the last 2 months having abnormal headaches. ( never having such weird headaches so often before) headaches include a foggy feeling, pressure under the eyes, tingling face and tingling eyes drowsiness, shaky eyevision/ dizziness. Chestpain/ rapid pulseThese headaches could last either a few secconds possibly having multiple times a day and go away or all day. There was a 3 week period where it happened every day. Ontop of these headaches, since the seizures have started hair loss is a lot more noticeable, short term meory has gotten from decent to horrible, and once in a while very rare ocasion will i have a state of weakness where my arms will feel like jelly and something that i normally would be able to do wouldnt be able to do. On anti seizure drugs. What could be causing all of these symptoms? Are the headaches possibly seizure related? Or caused by the meds? Could the anti seizure meds ( carbamazepine) have anything to do with any of the symptoms that i am having? Or do the meds have nothing to do with any of it?
Home › Medical Questions › General › I have seizures, taking ant-seizure medication, now have abnormal headaches?
Board Certified Doctors
Available To Answer
Your Question Now
Cardiologists - Dermatologists - Ear, Nose and Throat Specialists - Gastroenterologists - Gynecologists/Obstetricians - Neurologists - Oncologists - Orthopedic surgeons - Pediatricians - Psychiatrists - Pulmonologists - Urologists
Recent Medical Questions
- I have numerous small stones, is removing gallbladder necessary?
- I have a 4-5cm lump on upper arm / bicep, is it really a cyst?
- I’ve had a bump on my eyelid for over a week, is this cancer?
- Suffering from umbilical hernia that is reducible, should I be alarmed?
- After oral sex I have flu like symptoms, can it be HIV?
- My MRI seems to indicate a PONS abnormality, is the case or is MRI showing UBOs ?
- I contracted some food borne disease, can e-coli or salmonella poisoning be causing UTI? Or antibiotics?
- I’ve been experiencing an itchy crawling sensation on my body, is it caffeine?
- I suffer from Hair Loss (Hair Fall), is it AGA or Ferritin induced ?
- I suffer from irregular heartbeats, severe headache in back side of head..a state of fear?
- Can a small pigmented spot on the head of a penis be a sign of a medical problem?
- I have had traces of blood in my urine, but blood tests are ok?
- I’ve started to get heart palpitations and food makes me nauseous?
- Rashes are spreading throughout my body, is it ringworm?
- Can a corticosteroid shot to treat arthritis have side effects?
- I have a ankle fracture, do I need surgery?
- I have lost most of my hearing in my left ear and vision in left eye, is it a brain tumor?
- Fractured my l3 and l4 vertebrae, rods have fractured, will they need to be replaced?
- I have had elevated liver enzymes, is there a problem with my liver?
- I broke out in hives and itchy, swollen purple like skin, is this a consequence of my low blood test results?
- I have this sore on my neck on my hair line, is it skin cancer?
- Can a back injury cause kidney failure?
- I had a benign breast tumor removed, is it possible for the tumor to have returned?
- Can bruising on the chest be caused from a tubation on an anemic person after surgery?
- Thought I had a miscarriage, ultrasound showed that I didn’t, please advise?
- Considering my symptoms and tests, do I still have IGT (Impaired glucose tolerance)?
- This is an ultrasound of my baby’s spine. How does the spine look to you?
- I suffered a meniscal tear, can I start training again?
- My girl friend and I are blood relations, can we have children without risk?
- I had a flu shot, I’m not sure if the flu shot made me sicker?