20 year old female. Having 8/9 recognized seizures in the last 6 months. In the last 2 months having abnormal headaches. ( never having such weird headaches so often before) headaches include a foggy feeling, pressure under the eyes, tingling face and tingling eyes drowsiness, shaky eyevision/ dizziness. Chestpain/ rapid pulseThese headaches could last either a few secconds possibly having multiple times a day and go away or all day. There was a 3 week period where it happened every day. Ontop of these headaches, since the seizures have started hair loss is a lot more noticeable, short term meory has gotten from decent to horrible, and once in a while very rare ocasion will i have a state of weakness where my arms will feel like jelly and something that i normally would be able to do wouldnt be able to do. On anti seizure drugs. What could be causing all of these symptoms? Are the headaches possibly seizure related? Or caused by the meds? Could the anti seizure meds ( carbamazepine) have anything to do with any of the symptoms that i am having? Or do the meds have nothing to do with any of it?
Home › Medical Questions › General › I have seizures, taking ant-seizure medication, now have abnormal headaches?
Board Certified Doctors
Available To Answer
Your Question Now
Cardiologists - Dermatologists - Ear, Nose and Throat Specialists - Gastroenterologists - Gynecologists/Obstetricians - Neurologists - Oncologists - Orthopedic surgeons - Pediatricians - Psychiatrists - Pulmonologists - Urologists
Recent Medical Questions
- I have this spot on my forehead, what is it?
- I had yeast, UTI and severe itch. Was tested but no STI?
- I believe I have ringworm. I have a red circular patch?
- Can a supplement be dangerous and cause Erectile dysfunction (ED)
- My son has a medical history of hydronephrosis in the kidney?
- I’ve had this spot on my tongue for about a year?
- I have the flu and bronchitis to go with or some type of lung infection?
- What can cause anal warts if STD test negative?
- Should I be worried about hiv ?
- Can shingles affect the gastro intestinal tract?
- I have had an extreme pain in my groin, that the doctors have not been able to figure out?
- My result blood test came back and showed high monocytes?
- I accidentally took a dose of omeprazole?
- I noticed I have high blood pressure, is this due to Abilify?
- What could I do in order not to go so many times to the restroom?
- I have strange small painless bumps on my penis head?
- I am experiencing pain in shoulder, should I use glucosamine?
- I have struggled with intermittent pain for years now?
- I need to take travel sickness tablets?
- Scheduled for root canal tomorrow wondering if should cancel after drug use?
- I inserted an implanon on 26 October 2017 and am still bleeding?
- I’m experiencing a strange feeling in my head and throughout my body?
- My Husband has decompensated liver disease, what is the prognosis?
- I was recently diagnosed with the H. Pylori stomach virus?
- I have had uterine ablation approximately 10 years ago, is hysterectomy recommended?
- I’ve been having trouble swallowing the last couple of months?
- My shirt touched the bathroom stall, could this result in me getting anything?
- I got food stuck in my esophagus and spent several hours in severe pain?
- I have a rash in the corner of my mouth?
- I had femoral epiphysis surgery 45 years, experienced pain in my left knee after workouts?