I have this thing on my face no clue what it is?

Hi! So i have this thing on my face that’s been there for a while, but i have no clue what it is and recently its started to bleed frequently. I just wanted to see what it is and what I should do to get rid of it. Thanks!(its the thing on the left side of the photo)

skin mole melanoma

Notify of
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Ahmed Fawzy
12:42 am

Hi ,
You have 2 possibilitys
1 cold sore due to herbes simplex type 1 virus which you could have got from a kiss
2 infected insect bite
In both cases use a local antibiotic try not to touch it
Good Luck

Ayman Darrag
7:10 am

In my opinion this is just Blood filled pimple which is most commonly caused by a condition called cystic acne. Cystic acne occurs when facial hair follicles become clogged and fill with blood and pus… Wash the blood filled pimple and surrounding areas with an antibacterial soap twice a day. Always wash with a clean cloth and pat the area dry with a new clean washcloth, to prevent the spread of bacteria. Be careful not to touch the affected or surrounding areas, which also can promote the spread of bacteria that can cause a serious infection. Then after cleansing with… Read more »

7:37 am

may be a infected viral lesion.
local cream and vitamin tablets will help.
consult a dermatologist

Masr Fawzy
8:36 am

Do not try to touch it,,, just use antubacterial soap 3 times a day,
Fucidin cream 3 times a day on it

Its acne or infected insect bite ….

Would you please try to take another closer photo