I’m 33yrs old just went to dentist for tooth to get pulled they put me on antibiotics for an abscess they prescribed the wrong dose of 150mg I took loaded dose of 300mg/2 pills then continued with one (150mg) every 6hrs unfortunately then pain worsen so I was taking them every 4hours the next day the left side of my face was swollen pain radiating down my neck up my ear all the way to my temple I went to ER and they prescribed me 300mg of same med clindamycin. Still no pain relief and face is even more swollen traveling to chin and lip. My question is: should I take loaded dose of 600mg/2pills and then go down to 300mg/1pill every 6 hrs to attack the bacteria since I fact they gave me wrong dose so technically I never truly had the initial dosage of 600mg. Will this finally start the healing process or will this further strengthen the bacteria? Because at this point they are winning this battle. I’m in constant escrusciating pain that breaks me down to full on tears. I’m talking boo hooing snot drooling wining and crying like a 3yr old my daughter was scared she never saw me cry like a baby before. I’m scared certain post say I can die from the poison I just don’t know wat to do. Please help. I hope I gave u all info. Oh yea taking 2-60g motrins snd 2-100mgtramidol every 4hours and the pain never subsides intact I barely make it to the full 4th hour. There has got to be an explanation or pain management treatment plan for this please help I swear if I had a gun I probably pull the trigger
Board Certified Doctors
Available To Answer
Your Question Now
Cardiologists - Dermatologists - Ear, Nose and Throat Specialists - Gastroenterologists - Gynecologists/Obstetricians - Neurologists - Oncologists - Orthopedic surgeons - Pediatricians - Psychiatrists - Pulmonologists - Urologists
Recent Medical Questions
- i have hyperthyroidism and i want to take clenbuterol?
- I am in very serious pain in my right hip thru my right calf!
- In September 2000 I had a wrist fusion done?
- MRI brain 65y/o woman with lifelong history of narcolepsy with concomitant ADD who developed CFIDS/ME?
- I have had some shoulder and neck pain that has got a bit better?
- I have spinal stenosis, bulging discs and was recently diagnosed with fibromyalgia?
- Should I check with a doctor to see if the mould has affected me?
- I have had this mark on my toe for several months now?
- I awake from my sleep to have swollen cheeks and lips?
- I am having tightness, cramps, dull and achy throbbing pain in my legs?
- I have had anxiety for over 6 years?
- Does this look like a bat bite?
- I have been taking tramadol for pain in my shoulder, knee and for a large toe joint replacement?
- What is treatment for very hard itch diagnose as herpes 2
- Did I have an early miscarriage?
- I’ve got candida, seemingly yeast infection in urinary tract?
- For spider bites. when they bite. do they just draw blood, or are they also injecting venom?
- I am planning for an hGH treatment with the goal to repair the various healthy tissue, and build up the appearance of the skin?
- My face is pale almost white compared to my tanned body?
- Six months ago my new GP put me on the anticoagulant Rivaroxaban?
- I started spotting on August 1st 4 days before my period?
- Can you explain this report of CT SCAN of part of the brain?
- I have low blood readings of red blood cells?
- Can I give my 4 year old daughter Children’s Allegra Allergy fexofenadine?
- I’ve noticed my hair thinning at the center of the top of my scalp?
- Mouth culture test report?
- One of my tonsils is swollen i have some kind of white patches on the side of my tongue?
- Effect of Isopropyl alcohol in gastrointestinal tract?
- I’ve been taking xanax for 5 years?
- I have a whitehead on the underside of my eyelid?