I’m 33yrs old just went to dentist for tooth to get pulled they put me on antibiotics for an abscess they prescribed the wrong dose of 150mg I took loaded dose of 300mg/2 pills then continued with one (150mg) every 6hrs unfortunately then pain worsen so I was taking them every 4hours the next day the left side of my face was swollen pain radiating down my neck up my ear all the way to my temple I went to ER and they prescribed me 300mg of same med clindamycin. Still no pain relief and face is even more swollen traveling to chin and lip. My question is: should I take loaded dose of 600mg/2pills and then go down to 300mg/1pill every 6 hrs to attack the bacteria since I fact they gave me wrong dose so technically I never truly had the initial dosage of 600mg. Will this finally start the healing process or will this further strengthen the bacteria? Because at this point they are winning this battle. I’m in constant escrusciating pain that breaks me down to full on tears. I’m talking boo hooing snot drooling wining and crying like a 3yr old my daughter was scared she never saw me cry like a baby before. I’m scared certain post say I can die from the poison I just don’t know wat to do. Please help. I hope I gave u all info. Oh yea taking 2-60g motrins snd 2-100mgtramidol every 4hours and the pain never subsides intact I barely make it to the full 4th hour. There has got to be an explanation or pain management treatment plan for this please help I swear if I had a gun I probably pull the trigger
Board Certified Doctors
Available To Answer
Your Question Now
Cardiologists - Dermatologists - Ear, Nose and Throat Specialists - Gastroenterologists - Gynecologists/Obstetricians - Neurologists - Oncologists - Orthopedic surgeons - Pediatricians - Psychiatrists - Pulmonologists - Urologists
Recent Medical Questions
- Does ethanol dissolved in my saliva stay in mouth?
- I have Cervicitis And Bv. Does this mean that my boyfriend has NGU (nongonococcal urethritis)?
- Do I need a Saline Ultrasound with a 14 mm polyp?
- I have had 2 cardiac ablations, can pregnancy cause any issues?
- I have developed widespread tendonitis throughout my whole body, is it a specific deficiency or maybe an autoimmune response?
- My son has this rash for 2 weeks now its everywhere and itchy?
- I have fever and severe headache, nausea and feeling cold, do I have Typhoid fever?
- I have a mole on my back, is it cancer?
- My legs sometimes feel numb and have blue blackish spots, what can cause this?
- I am a 76 year old male who had a by-pass in 2012, has hypertension and heart disease?
- I have a pseudo Jones fracture on the 5th metatarsal, when can I return to work?
- Tested negative recently for pregnancy. So, does that mean I’m not pregnant?
- Is it possible for someone infected with HIV to start producing antibodies and consequently symptoms at a late stage?
- I am an asthmatic and I would like to know if i can take Metformin?
- I have severe pain and muscle spasms, is it fibromyalgia?
- I have noticed that SGPT (ALT) level increased, why does the level go up?
- I have skin patches on my neck and chest since I my teens, could it be too much insulin?
- Diagnosed PID + uteres infection, anti body positive, does that mean HIV positive?
- Sixty year old man has 1. 9 Mg/Dl creatine level. Is it a serious condition?
- My friend has had a kidney removed an he has a knot the size of a grapefruit?
- I may have caught an STD, took Viread?
- I have pimples that look like tiny worms, tried ivermectin?
- My son was diagnosed with Charcot Marie Tooth disease type 2a1 he is also getting a “constricted’ feeling in his throat. Is this normal?
- I had 3 ops on the right knee, 1 ACL and 2 menicus tears, the knee recently started swelling?
- I’m post op from neck surgery fusion is it normal my hands feel numb?
- My mother has been diagnosed with meningitis, should my family and I be tested for meningitis?
- I am 21, do I need a Pap smear test?
- I have a history of light PCOS and recently have been diagnosed with a 21 mm Sub serosal Myoma?
- I take clozaril, is it dangerous to have MAC anesthesia in combination with this medication?
- I am having some symptoms that are beginning to worry me, please advise?