Hello I’m 39 weeks pregnant and have just discovered I have thread worm, I can’t take any medication as not recommended I have cleaned and cleaned and cleaned but I am going out of my mind, will this effect the birth I feel like I won’t be able to hold my baby because I’m terrified I have eggs constantly on my hands therefore not bonding as I should. I should be looking forward to it all it’s my last weeks but to be honest I’ve just totally forgot about it the cleaning and worry has taken over my life. Is there anything for the itch or any natural remodies that can be taken that are safe, I suffer from constipation I did before getting pregnant so hardly going to the toilet so surely they aren’t being expelled as they should is it advised to take laxatives so I know that they are coming out. I am going out my mind my I’m terrified the eggs are everywhere because I don’t know how long I have had them only started getting symptoms last Thursday. The doctors don’t really seem bothered just get on with it doing the hygiene but it’s easy to say that when they aren’t up all night cos of the wriggling the horrible thought of it all. Just help please any feedback would be greatly appreciated thank you.
Home › Medical Questions › Infectiology › I’m 39 weeks pregnant and have just discovered I have thread worm, I can’t take any medication as not recommended?
Board Certified Doctors
Available To Answer
Your Question Now
Cardiologists - Dermatologists - Ear, Nose and Throat Specialists - Gastroenterologists - Gynecologists/Obstetricians - Neurologists - Oncologists - Orthopedic surgeons - Pediatricians - Psychiatrists - Pulmonologists - Urologists
Recent Medical Questions
- i have hyperthyroidism and i want to take clenbuterol?
- I am in very serious pain in my right hip thru my right calf!
- In September 2000 I had a wrist fusion done?
- MRI brain 65y/o woman with lifelong history of narcolepsy with concomitant ADD who developed CFIDS/ME?
- I have had some shoulder and neck pain that has got a bit better?
- I have spinal stenosis, bulging discs and was recently diagnosed with fibromyalgia?
- Should I check with a doctor to see if the mould has affected me?
- I have had this mark on my toe for several months now?
- I awake from my sleep to have swollen cheeks and lips?
- I am having tightness, cramps, dull and achy throbbing pain in my legs?
- I have had anxiety for over 6 years?
- Does this look like a bat bite?
- I have been taking tramadol for pain in my shoulder, knee and for a large toe joint replacement?
- What is treatment for very hard itch diagnose as herpes 2
- Did I have an early miscarriage?
- I’ve got candida, seemingly yeast infection in urinary tract?
- For spider bites. when they bite. do they just draw blood, or are they also injecting venom?
- I am planning for an hGH treatment with the goal to repair the various healthy tissue, and build up the appearance of the skin?
- My face is pale almost white compared to my tanned body?
- Six months ago my new GP put me on the anticoagulant Rivaroxaban?
- I started spotting on August 1st 4 days before my period?
- Can you explain this report of CT SCAN of part of the brain?
- I have low blood readings of red blood cells?
- Can I give my 4 year old daughter Children’s Allegra Allergy fexofenadine?
- I’ve noticed my hair thinning at the center of the top of my scalp?
- Mouth culture test report?
- One of my tonsils is swollen i have some kind of white patches on the side of my tongue?
- Effect of Isopropyl alcohol in gastrointestinal tract?
- I’ve been taking xanax for 5 years?
- I have a whitehead on the underside of my eyelid?