I am a 17 year old female who isn’t over weight and a healthy weight at that. Since I was in middle school I’ve had rapid breast growth considering my genes but I have overgrown all my relatives even the overweight ones. Because of this I’ve had tremendous back pain which I’ve seen a chiropractor which hasn’t helped much. So I’ve come to decide the choice of a breast reduction, I will be going from a DDD to a C. I was wondering what age I should typically get this surgery and if I do plan on getting pregnant will that effect the reduction. I also want to know if I can put the tissue from my breasts into be butt.
Home › Medical Questions › Cosmetic Surgery › I’ve had rapid breast growth, want breast reduction surgery, what age should I typically get this surgery?
Board Certified Doctors
Available To Answer
Your Question Now
Cardiologists - Dermatologists - Ear, Nose and Throat Specialists - Gastroenterologists - Gynecologists/Obstetricians - Neurologists - Oncologists - Orthopedic surgeons - Pediatricians - Psychiatrists - Pulmonologists - Urologists
Recent Medical Questions
- After the first bite of food, throat will block up?
- I sleep more than usual 10 hours daily and lose concentrate quickly, are my high LDL and low HDL the problem?
- Bad pain in my left ear, loss of appetite, feeling bloated?
- I have an issue with my finger It’s tender to touch and I have a headache that won’t go away?
- I started coughing, had x ray, please explain results?
- My gums are swollen all over my mouth, is it the flu or a bug?
- I got an MRI, does this scan look normal?
- My husband has a brown area on his lips, is this normal?
- Developed some sort of rash overnight, what can it be?
- I didn’t really have a period this month, could this be a sign and symptom of hiv?
- I had laparoscopic myomectomy, I have now been diagnosed with a large 10cm pelvic hematoma?
- After tumor removed from spinal cord, developed tingling in my left foot and leg?
- Does ethanol dissolved in my saliva stay in mouth?
- I have Cervicitis And Bv. Does this mean that my boyfriend has NGU (nongonococcal urethritis)?
- Do I need a Saline Ultrasound with a 14 mm polyp?
- I have had 2 cardiac ablations, can pregnancy cause any issues?
- I have developed widespread tendonitis throughout my whole body, is it a specific deficiency or maybe an autoimmune response?
- My son has this rash for 2 weeks now its everywhere and itchy?
- I have fever and severe headache, nausea and feeling cold, do I have Typhoid fever?
- I have a mole on my back, is it cancer?
- My legs sometimes feel numb and have blue blackish spots, what can cause this?
- I am a 76 year old male who had a by-pass in 2012, has hypertension and heart disease?
- I have a pseudo Jones fracture on the 5th metatarsal, when can I return to work?
- Tested negative recently for pregnancy. So, does that mean I’m not pregnant?
- Is it possible for someone infected with HIV to start producing antibodies and consequently symptoms at a late stage?
- I am an asthmatic and I would like to know if i can take Metformin?
- I have severe pain and muscle spasms, is it fibromyalgia?
- I have noticed that SGPT (ALT) level increased, why does the level go up?
- I have skin patches on my neck and chest since I my teens, could it be too much insulin?
- Diagnosed PID + uteres infection, anti body positive, does that mean HIV positive?