I am a healthy 33 year old with no known allergies or diseases and I workout daily. About 10-12 days ago, I felt itchy between my breasts and thought nothing of it. About 2 days later, I had a full blown rash all over my belly, back, shoulders, chest, and breasts. I went to immediate care the next day and all she did was take a look and prescribed me amoxicillian. 3 Days after that, the rash was not getting better and appeared to be spreading more so I got an appointment with a general doctor and he had no clue what it could be so he prescribed me Hydroxyzine, Methylpredinsolone, and Triamcinolone. Now here I am, 4 days later and still no improvement and appears to be spreading even more into my groin area. It is more itchy in the evenings. I am worried that it may be a systemic problem and I don’t like that these doctors are just trying to treat the systems instead of doing tests to find the underlying problem. Would you be able to help? The rash appears to be irregular shaped, varying in sizes, biggest spot is about the size of a quarter. It is light pink to light red in color. I have not been in contact with anything unusual, no new foods, no new soap or shampoo or lotion.
Board Certified Doctors
Available To Answer
Your Question Now
Cardiologists - Dermatologists - Ear, Nose and Throat Specialists - Gastroenterologists - Gynecologists/Obstetricians - Neurologists - Oncologists - Orthopedic surgeons - Pediatricians - Psychiatrists - Pulmonologists - Urologists
Recent Medical Questions
- I have sinus. Infections a lot and allergies. Had two sinus surgeries?
- Will percocet and hydrocodone show up on a 5 panel test?
- I have a line that has formed on my forehead due to wearing a tight wave cap?
- I am preparing to have bariatric surgery?
- Is there an alternative drug/medication for nerve pain and depression for my father that aren’t addictive?
- I have white spots with pus on my arm?
- I have had headaches for the past 2 days?
- Would lower back surgery allow me to have normal activities?
- I’ve had chronic diarrhea for two years since I had hip replacement?
- Every time I pass a stool I have a sharp knife – like pain on the right side of my anus?
- Is this red rash ringworm or dermatitis?
- My wife is an amputee and has had phantom pain for four days now?
- Will clonazepam show a positive drug screen on the DOT drug screen?
- Over a 24 hour period I took at least 4 paracetemal every 4 hours?
- Can Ellaone morning after pill (MAP) cause future period’s to be irregular?
- I have noticed a small lump on the left side of my testicle?
- I have a growth on the glans of my penis?
- I have frozen hands, spine pain and shoulder pain?
- I experience anxiety, I want to start meditation?
- Medical Marijuana: Can cannabis help my Multiple Sclerosis (MS).
- My husband is paraplegic and has developed a pressure sore on the left buttock that goes to the bone?
- I have diagnosed eustachian tube dysfunction with tinnitus?
- I’ve been diagnosed with trichomoniasis?
- I have these glitch feeling in my head in the temporal lobe?
- I have shooting pain when bending or moving?
- Can Budd Chiari be caused by a birth defect?
- Can medical marijuana help with ovarian cysts?
- Symptoms started 2 years ago after doing anabolic steroids?
- Just wanting to know if my MRI of my neck is anything to be concerned about?
- Blood when passing stools?