I am a healthy 33 year old with no known allergies or diseases and I workout daily. About 10-12 days ago, I felt itchy between my breasts and thought nothing of it. About 2 days later, I had a full blown rash all over my belly, back, shoulders, chest, and breasts. I went to immediate care the next day and all she did was take a look and prescribed me amoxicillian. 3 Days after that, the rash was not getting better and appeared to be spreading more so I got an appointment with a general doctor and he had no clue what it could be so he prescribed me Hydroxyzine, Methylpredinsolone, and Triamcinolone. Now here I am, 4 days later and still no improvement and appears to be spreading even more into my groin area. It is more itchy in the evenings. I am worried that it may be a systemic problem and I don’t like that these doctors are just trying to treat the systems instead of doing tests to find the underlying problem. Would you be able to help? The rash appears to be irregular shaped, varying in sizes, biggest spot is about the size of a quarter. It is light pink to light red in color. I have not been in contact with anything unusual, no new foods, no new soap or shampoo or lotion.
Board Certified Doctors
Available To Answer
Your Question Now
Cardiologists - Dermatologists - Ear, Nose and Throat Specialists - Gastroenterologists - Gynecologists/Obstetricians - Neurologists - Oncologists - Orthopedic surgeons - Pediatricians - Psychiatrists - Pulmonologists - Urologists
Recent Medical Questions
- I’m currently having near-blackout episodes, please advise?
- My blood result monocytes are high. Can anyone explain to me what might cause that?
- I had smoke inhalation, do I need to be concerned?
- My husband is having breathing problems, seems confused and is sleepy, taking OxyContin what is the problem?
- I believe my thyroid is enlarged, please advise?
- Fever of 100, migraines, can I take care of this at home?
- I feel my heart pounding with a little dizziness, am I having a heart attack or a heart problem?
- I hit my head. No signs of concussion but still sensitive, please advise?
- I got a nasty blister on my foot and I swelled up?
- I was diagnosed with Type A influenza with bronchial thickening, is this anything to be worried about?
- I have a lump in my breast, is it cancer?
- Is it safe to take both Tylenol Acetaminophen and Aleve Naproxen at the same time?
- Pain in stomach when I eat, is it something serious?
- I have been diagnosed with clinical depression what are the best anti-depression medications?
- I have acne breakouts and head pain, is this caused by menopause?
- I am pregnant, is it twins and are my thyroid levels normal?
- I have a scaly rash on my chest, need a second opinion?
- I have a black toenail, what could cause it and what could be done?
- Woke up with chills and fever, is it due to flu shot?
- Can prednisone cause my vision to get blurred?
- Is this an ingrown hair or something more serious?
- Is it the same virus that causes sores inside and outside the mouth?
- Lab results show high total iron and % saturation, please advise?
- I have slowly lost my taste and smell, what has caused this?
- I tore my frenulum and started to bleed, do I need stitches?
- I am scared of getting a blood test, what should I do?
- I am suffering from hair loss but I’m only 19 years old, is that normal?
- I had a steroid injection, when will I feel improvement?
- Can a plan B contraception mess up your cycle?
- I have been losing weight lately without dieting, what can be the problem?