About a year ago I had an incident where my foot stayed still and the top of my leg rotated while the bottom stayed still and I have instant knee pain that I believe after a few days went away but when it happened i had to rotate my leg in an odd way to be able to stand up again. Ever since then my knee chooses to randomly lock up like that where its very painful and I can’t move or do anything until I pop it it makes a loud pop that anyone can here and it definitely hurts. I workout everyday so I can feel it randomly or if I’m about to stand up from something. But today i started to feel that pain on a whole new level nothing happened but it locked really bad where i couldn’t unlock it without horrible pain or force and it kept happening consecutively for about an hour, since then it feels sore and like its bruised on the inside, i can straighten it when its unlocked but with pain, kinda hurts to go up the stairs and it keep giving me that pain of when it needs to be unlocked but it is unlocked.
Home › Medical Questions › My knee locked really bad where I couldn’t unlock it without horrible pain or force?
Board Certified Doctors
Available To Answer
Your Question Now
Cardiologists - Dermatologists - Ear, Nose and Throat Specialists - Gastroenterologists - Gynecologists/Obstetricians - Neurologists - Oncologists - Orthopedic surgeons - Pediatricians - Psychiatrists - Pulmonologists - Urologists
Recent Medical Questions
- i have hyperthyroidism and i want to take clenbuterol?
- I am in very serious pain in my right hip thru my right calf!
- In September 2000 I had a wrist fusion done?
- MRI brain 65y/o woman with lifelong history of narcolepsy with concomitant ADD who developed CFIDS/ME?
- I have had some shoulder and neck pain that has got a bit better?
- I have spinal stenosis, bulging discs and was recently diagnosed with fibromyalgia?
- Should I check with a doctor to see if the mould has affected me?
- I have had this mark on my toe for several months now?
- I awake from my sleep to have swollen cheeks and lips?
- I am having tightness, cramps, dull and achy throbbing pain in my legs?
- I have had anxiety for over 6 years?
- Does this look like a bat bite?
- I have been taking tramadol for pain in my shoulder, knee and for a large toe joint replacement?
- What is treatment for very hard itch diagnose as herpes 2
- Did I have an early miscarriage?
- I’ve got candida, seemingly yeast infection in urinary tract?
- For spider bites. when they bite. do they just draw blood, or are they also injecting venom?
- I am planning for an hGH treatment with the goal to repair the various healthy tissue, and build up the appearance of the skin?
- My face is pale almost white compared to my tanned body?
- Six months ago my new GP put me on the anticoagulant Rivaroxaban?
- I started spotting on August 1st 4 days before my period?
- Can you explain this report of CT SCAN of part of the brain?
- I have low blood readings of red blood cells?
- Can I give my 4 year old daughter Children’s Allegra Allergy fexofenadine?
- I’ve noticed my hair thinning at the center of the top of my scalp?
- Mouth culture test report?
- One of my tonsils is swollen i have some kind of white patches on the side of my tongue?
- Effect of Isopropyl alcohol in gastrointestinal tract?
- I’ve been taking xanax for 5 years?
- I have a whitehead on the underside of my eyelid?