i am 51 years of age reason for contacting you is i am pretty worried because i am bleeding from my anus i have to put toilet paper or something there as it seeps out and when i go to the toilet there is a lot of blood in the toilet there are clots in it to the color of it looks like beetroot and i have been passing blood in my urine but it is not as dark as what i have coming from my bowels ,i have had pain in my lower back around my kidneys i know i don’t have a urine infection as i don’t need to wee all the time ,i have been getting jolts of sharp pain on my appendix side of my abdominal area i but i had my appendix out along time ago .about six to eight months ago i was passing blood but it started happening again about 4 maybe 5 days ago i don’t have any pain whilst using my bowels or when i am passing urine i have been feeling very tired and lethargic i have not felt sick like vomiting or anything like that i have been getting a lot of head aches i know its not piles there are no lumps or anything like that at the entrance of my anus when i get the sharp pain on my lower right hand side its a real sudden sharp jolting grabbing pain i haven’t seen a doctor for a very longtime its been years and years till a week or two ago as i hurt my right hand pretty badly its on the mend now though i am not on any medications my only allergy is to horses
Home › Medical Questions › Gastroenterology › Bleeding from anus, blood in urine, pain in lower back
Board Certified Doctors
Available To Answer
Your Question Now
Cardiologists - Dermatologists - Ear, Nose and Throat Specialists - Gastroenterologists - Gynecologists/Obstetricians - Neurologists - Oncologists - Orthopedic surgeons - Pediatricians - Psychiatrists - Pulmonologists - Urologists
Recent Medical Questions
- My MRI seems to indicate a PONS abnormality, is the case or is MRI showing UBOs ?
- I contracted some food borne disease, can e-coli or salmonella poisoning be causing UTI? Or antibiotics?
- I’ve been experiencing an itchy crawling sensation on my body, is it caffeine?
- I suffer from Hair Loss (Hair Fall), is it AGA or Ferritin induced ?
- I suffer from irregular heartbeats, severe headache in back side of head..a state of fear?
- Can a small pigmented spot on the head of a penis be a sign of a medical problem?
- I have had traces of blood in my urine, but blood tests are ok?
- I’ve started to get heart palpitations and food makes me nauseous?
- Rashes are spreading throughout my body, is it ringworm?
- Can a corticosteroid shot to treat arthritis have side effects?
- I have a ankle fracture, do I need surgery?
- I have lost most of my hearing in my left ear and vision in left eye, is it a brain tumor?
- Fractured my l3 and l4 vertebrae, rods have fractured, will they need to be replaced?
- I have had elevated liver enzymes, is there a problem with my liver?
- I broke out in hives and itchy, swollen purple like skin, is this a consequence of my low blood test results?
- I have this sore on my neck on my hair line, is it skin cancer?
- Can a back injury cause kidney failure?
- I had a benign breast tumor removed, is it possible for the tumor to have returned?
- Can bruising on the chest be caused from a tubation on an anemic person after surgery?
- Thought I had a miscarriage, ultrasound showed that I didn’t, please advise?
- Considering my symptoms and tests, do I still have IGT (Impaired glucose tolerance)?
- This is an ultrasound of my baby’s spine. How does the spine look to you?
- I suffered a meniscal tear, can I start training again?
- My girl friend and I are blood relations, can we have children without risk?
- I had a flu shot, I’m not sure if the flu shot made me sicker?
- I have had a series of “boils” that started out as a pimple and got hard and painful, should I take some antibiotics?
- I have Atrial fibrillation ( AFib or AF), can a car accident have caused it?
- I just had a baby 4 months ago, is experiencing debilitating fatigue normal?
- I have had fever for 6 days and an enlarged lymph node on jaw?
- Experiencing painless bumps on penis, tests all negative, need second doctor opinion?