I’m a 39 year old female. I’m not on any medications. I am a smoker. I have been having an issue for several months now. Everytime I cough or sneeze i pass these blood clots that are nearly the size of my palm. This happens even when im not on my period. When im on my period they are even bigger and have even had them fall out of my pants leg because the pad couldnt hold them. When im not on my period the bleeding and clots only last about an hour or so and stops until i sneeze or cough again. I also bleed when my husband and i have sex. There is no pain. Just the huge clots and the excessive bleeding
Home › Medical Questions › General › Every time I cough or sneeze I pass blood clots, also through vaginal discharge and during intercourse?
Board Certified Doctors
Available To Answer
Your Question Now
Cardiologists - Dermatologists - Ear, Nose and Throat Specialists - Gastroenterologists - Gynecologists/Obstetricians - Neurologists - Oncologists - Orthopedic surgeons - Pediatricians - Psychiatrists - Pulmonologists - Urologists
Recent Medical Questions
- Terrible pain in lower back had xray done, what can be done to improve my condition?
- I have this mole on my face left cheek that is growing?
- I noticed a pea sized lump in front of my left ear?
- I found a lump at the bottom of my back that is small, pink and brown around the edges?
- I have this rash, what is it?
- I have blood in my urine, is it cancer?
- Is Sildenafil safe to take with Isentress, Norvir and Reyataz?
- Ultrasound of my kidneys provides different results, please advise?
- Suffering from a terrible pain in lower back that lasts a second or two, please advise?
- I have been trying to have a baby for 10 years, please advise?
- I have a nickel sized lump that is very painful and itchy?
- Chronic pain and tingling sensation in both legs, please advise?
- My husband is forgetting things, is it alzheimer’s?
- I have bad swelling in my legs and feet, will my swelling be alleviated if a biventricular pacemaker is put in?
- I have a major acne problem, what should I do?
- I have a lump on my eyelid, what is it?
- I developed neuropathy in my feet, right foot primarily, burning, tingling, please advise?
- Can an xray and MRI miss a bone tumor?
- I’m 4 months postpartum with first baby and have joint pain?
- I have severe narcolepsy as well as CFIDS, need second opinion?
- Did a health test analysis should I worry about my results?
- I slipped and fell l broke my femur in three places?
- I have a strong steady burning sensation right where my sternum comes together?
- Can you get a rib fracture as a result of anesthesia?
- I have had an issue with my stomach since. December 2nd 2017?
- After botox injection my eyes swelled up, need second opinion?
- I’ve had genital warts for a few months now, what can be done?
- I had arthroscopy for a meniscus tear in my right knee, pain has returned?
- I had a spinal fusion surgery now have difficulty swallowing food?
- Can a frostbite injury be related to hypertension, diabetes or renal disease?