I’m a 38 year old male. No real known health issues other than high cholesterol 239 total. I’m 5’8 172 lbs. I’m not a smoker or drinker. Around August and September I started to feel little more tired and legs felt heavy. I started also to have this disequilibrium or off balance sensation during time of walking. Dr said was alergies so he put me on fluticasone nasal spray. Really didn’t help so next was meclizine and didn’t help either. Well on November 4th I went to ER cause urgent care dr thought maybe I had appendicitis. . Went to ER and did ultra sound of abdomen and blood work. Ultrasound was normal and blood work didn’t show any infection so sent me home and follow up with my dr. I did so in 3 days, sent me to gastroenterologist and did a hida scan. Before the scan, I got 2 rashes, small, one on my back and then on mid stomach. My Dr said it was shingles. I was in bed for 2 weeks cause I felt so bad with no energy. Not really any pain. Went to see another dr cause I was so exhausted and tired..no energy. He looked at my rashes and said it wasn’t shingles.. did more blood work.. tested be for HIV etc.. came bk and i tested positive for HSV1 virus of 13.54..I am still very exhausted and tired and seem to not be able to get any energy. Went bk to dr, another dr, did more blood work, tested for lyme disease, rocky mtn spotted fever, b12, all came bk negative. I had a EBV AB VCA OF 179.0. And AN EBV NUCLEAR ANTIGEN AB 443. I’m still weak, exhausted, depressed and worried. Just really no answers..tested for hepatitis and all negative. Please help.. anxiety is out to roof.
Home › Medical Questions › Allergies › I am tired, legs feel heavy and have disequilibrium, doctors can’t pinpoint problem?
Board Certified Doctors
Available To Answer
Your Question Now
Cardiologists - Dermatologists - Ear, Nose and Throat Specialists - Gastroenterologists - Gynecologists/Obstetricians - Neurologists - Oncologists - Orthopedic surgeons - Pediatricians - Psychiatrists - Pulmonologists - Urologists
Recent Medical Questions
- I’m currently having near-blackout episodes, please advise?
- My blood result monocytes are high. Can anyone explain to me what might cause that?
- I had smoke inhalation, do I need to be concerned?
- My husband is having breathing problems, seems confused and is sleepy, taking OxyContin what is the problem?
- I believe my thyroid is enlarged, please advise?
- Fever of 100, migraines, can I take care of this at home?
- I feel my heart pounding with a little dizziness, am I having a heart attack or a heart problem?
- I hit my head. No signs of concussion but still sensitive, please advise?
- I got a nasty blister on my foot and I swelled up?
- I was diagnosed with Type A influenza with bronchial thickening, is this anything to be worried about?
- I have a lump in my breast, is it cancer?
- Is it safe to take both Tylenol Acetaminophen and Aleve Naproxen at the same time?
- Pain in stomach when I eat, is it something serious?
- I have been diagnosed with clinical depression what are the best anti-depression medications?
- I have acne breakouts and head pain, is this caused by menopause?
- I am pregnant, is it twins and are my thyroid levels normal?
- I have a scaly rash on my chest, need a second opinion?
- I have a black toenail, what could cause it and what could be done?
- Woke up with chills and fever, is it due to flu shot?
- Can prednisone cause my vision to get blurred?
- Is this an ingrown hair or something more serious?
- Is it the same virus that causes sores inside and outside the mouth?
- Lab results show high total iron and % saturation, please advise?
- I have slowly lost my taste and smell, what has caused this?
- I tore my frenulum and started to bleed, do I need stitches?
- I am scared of getting a blood test, what should I do?
- I am suffering from hair loss but I’m only 19 years old, is that normal?
- I had a steroid injection, when will I feel improvement?
- Can a plan B contraception mess up your cycle?
- I have been losing weight lately without dieting, what can be the problem?