I’m a 38 year old male. No real known health issues other than high cholesterol 239 total. I’m 5’8 172 lbs. I’m not a smoker or drinker. Around August and September I started to feel little more tired and legs felt heavy. I started also to have this disequilibrium or off balance sensation during time of walking. Dr said was alergies so he put me on fluticasone nasal spray. Really didn’t help so next was meclizine and didn’t help either. Well on November 4th I went to ER cause urgent care dr thought maybe I had appendicitis. . Went to ER and did ultra sound of abdomen and blood work. Ultrasound was normal and blood work didn’t show any infection so sent me home and follow up with my dr. I did so in 3 days, sent me to gastroenterologist and did a hida scan. Before the scan, I got 2 rashes, small, one on my back and then on mid stomach. My Dr said it was shingles. I was in bed for 2 weeks cause I felt so bad with no energy. Not really any pain. Went to see another dr cause I was so exhausted and tired..no energy. He looked at my rashes and said it wasn’t shingles.. did more blood work.. tested be for HIV etc.. came bk and i tested positive for HSV1 virus of 13.54..I am still very exhausted and tired and seem to not be able to get any energy. Went bk to dr, another dr, did more blood work, tested for lyme disease, rocky mtn spotted fever, b12, all came bk negative. I had a EBV AB VCA OF 179.0. And AN EBV NUCLEAR ANTIGEN AB 443. I’m still weak, exhausted, depressed and worried. Just really no answers..tested for hepatitis and all negative. Please help.. anxiety is out to roof.
Home › Medical Questions › Allergies › I am tired, legs feel heavy and have disequilibrium, doctors can’t pinpoint problem?
Board Certified Doctors
Available To Answer
Your Question Now
Cardiologists - Dermatologists - Ear, Nose and Throat Specialists - Gastroenterologists - Gynecologists/Obstetricians - Neurologists - Oncologists - Orthopedic surgeons - Pediatricians - Psychiatrists - Pulmonologists - Urologists
Recent Medical Questions
- I have a line that has formed on my forehead due to wearing a tight wave cap?
- I am preparing to have bariatric surgery?
- Is there an alternative drug/medication for nerve pain and depression for my father that aren’t addictive?
- I have white spots with pus on my arm?
- I have had headaches for the past 2 days?
- Would lower back surgery allow me to have normal activities?
- I’ve had chronic diarrhea for two years since I had hip replacement?
- Every time I pass a stool I have a sharp knife – like pain on the right side of my anus?
- Is this red rash ringworm or dermatitis?
- My wife is an amputee and has had phantom pain for four days now?
- Will clonazepam show a positive drug screen on the DOT drug screen?
- Over a 24 hour period I took at least 4 paracetemal every 4 hours?
- Can Ellaone morning after pill (MAP) cause future period’s to be irregular?
- I have noticed a small lump on the left side of my testicle?
- I have a growth on the glans of my penis?
- I have frozen hands, spine pain and shoulder pain?
- I experience anxiety, I want to start meditation?
- Medical Marijuana: Can cannabis help my Multiple Sclerosis (MS).
- My husband is paraplegic and has developed a pressure sore on the left buttock that goes to the bone?
- I have diagnosed eustachian tube dysfunction with tinnitus?
- I’ve been diagnosed with trichomoniasis?
- I have these glitch feeling in my head in the temporal lobe?
- I have shooting pain when bending or moving?
- Can Budd Chiari be caused by a birth defect?
- Can medical marijuana help with ovarian cysts?
- Symptoms started 2 years ago after doing anabolic steroids?
- Just wanting to know if my MRI of my neck is anything to be concerned about?
- Blood when passing stools?
- I’ve a problem with having to bend forward when I walk?
- I have a three inch cut on my fore leg?