I feel pain at center upper of the abdominal and between two ribs?

i feel pain at center upper of the abdominal and between two ribs, especially when too much intake any iron, meat, gastric, ..while breathing in morning when getup
difficulty in breathing, when gastric/Gas stuck when releases/gas pain disappear for that time, when periods …. i have inflammation too sometime.

i want to know whether its liver pain ,stomach pain .. i have gall stones also .. max 1.8mm i am taking proper treatment but some doctors say its stomach pain some say gall stones …what kind of pain is it . . just tell the reason to have this pain which i have since many years now increased ,i have little bit infection in stomach mouth and in gall bladder tell the reason of pain which happens upper center of the abdominal where liver and stomach are consist .

secondly, i experienced allergies in body and face when ever i take any supplements its happend two times badly ,why it happens by supplement i can’t take it? and ESR also increased by 90 . what’s the reason to have allergies when taking supplements, just after one week of drugs got allergy, why with supplements it happens nothing else reason of allergies i have make medical text too.

Notify of
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Ahmed Fawzy
6:55 pm

This is stomach pain probably H.pylori infection, even your face allergy is stomach related

Your symptoms have nothing to do with liver or gallbladder
Do a stool culture and an endoscopy
Good Luck

Ayman Darrag
8:17 pm

These symptoms are mostly hiatal hernia with gastritis.
You can develop allergy from any thing anytime, a content of supplement could cause this allergy ..
What are the names of supplements you got??

3:30 am

you may be having a reflux oesophagitis (GERD).
get an gastro-endoscopy done.
allergies can happen due to genetic cause or severe gastritis.
before taking any tablet,you should take antacid and anti allergic medicine.

Dr.Honey Arora
11:04 am

Hi.. Thanks for the query.. Well, the symptoms that you are experiencing appears.like acid reflux or Gastro-esophageal reflux disease.. It can cause pain in between ribs especially on eating spicy or heavy foods.. Pain in the region you have explained is commonly due to acid reflux only.. Consult a Gastroenterologist and get evaluated and an Endoscopy can help in diagnosis.. For Allergic reaction you should consult an Allergist and get evaluated and Allergic tests like RAST test, Patch test, food challenge test can be done to rule out the exact cause of allergies and Treatment can be done accordingly.. You… Read more »