About two years ago I had a lot abdominal pain and the blood test results for my liver were at 72 and should have been around 15. I had a scan but they could not see my liver Cleary as I have a high diaphragm and by chance they saw a lump in my gallbladder. They forgot about my liver issue and concentrated on gall bladed which has now been removed and the biopsy was all clear. I assumed everything else was okay but the past 4 weeks I have been having slight abdominal pains but what I am more concerned about is that I have been getting shooing pains in my legs and arms and also the back of my calves have been burning. In addition have been very tired and falling asleep in the day. I have been to the doctors for more blood tests and my folate is low but my liver reading is 79, which is very high, I don’t drink alcohol or smoke. The shooting pains and burning sensation my not be related to the liver issue. She has not give me any indication what could be wrong but send me for another scan. what if it is something really bad and it has got worse over the two years? I am only 32 and have 4 kids and just want to be okay. Any thoughts would be really welcomed.
Home › Medical Questions › General › I had a lot abdominal pain and the blood test results for my liver were at 72?
Board Certified Doctors
Available To Answer
Your Question Now
Cardiologists - Dermatologists - Ear, Nose and Throat Specialists - Gastroenterologists - Gynecologists/Obstetricians - Neurologists - Oncologists - Orthopedic surgeons - Pediatricians - Psychiatrists - Pulmonologists - Urologists
Recent Medical Questions
- I have an inguinal hernia, should I get an operation?
- I suffer from loss of appetite, feeling of fullness, vomiting ?
- I have had a severe sinus cold which has affected my sense of smell?
- I always develop a bad cough near the end of the year?
- I had several panic attack episodes and I take Valium, now experience fear attacks?
- I keep getting colds and sinusitis, can it be that I have a low immune system?
- My condom tore while having intercourse with woman with AIDS?
- I have developed numbness in my right side over a period of a few months
- I have had irregular periods, now feel nauseous?
- I have had cataract surgery and now my eye is red?
- This morning my stools were covered with a white mold?
- I have itching, burning feeling in urethra is it urethritis?
- I was diagnosed with C.difficile?
- I have knee pain when standing up?
- I suffer with pain in both feet with a burning sensation and redness?
- Experiencing sharp pain upper abdomen on the right side?
- I have a white blood count of 12000, is this a problem?
- I have pimples and a little rash on the side of my face?
- I haven’t had my periods twice?
- I have wax buildup in my ear?
- I have been a vegetarian for about 12 months now?
- I have pain behind my left knee?
- I am in my 31st week of pregnancy and just had an ultrasound done before yesterday?
- I have an ammonia smell in underwear but no discharge, what can it be?
- I developed a white, flaky kind of skin on my penis?
- I was prescribed Klavox 1g twice a day to treat ear infection?
- So for a month my heart rate when i woke up was 110, 112?
- I have a pinkish cyst?
- I’m having some concern about some white spots/bumps on my genitals?
- i have hyperthyroidism and i want to take clenbuterol?