Hi,I m 26 years old.I had a stage 4 endometriosis and I m done with the laparoscopy procedure too.It was a blood cyst removed in the laparoscopy operation.My both ovaries were infected.Right ovary had an about 5cm cyst and left had 10cm cyst both were stretching the ovarian tissues.After the operation my doctors said my uterus tubes had been infected by the cyst which now treated by the injections .Injections were must for me to recover from this.so,I had been on Zoladex 6.3 injections then ..it was a course of 6 injections.due to these injections my periods are not coming..now the course is finished.But still my doctors are saying that the infection is removed but it has damaged my uterus tubes,due to which m having pregnancy issues.I have no baby yet.doctors saying I have to go for the test tube baby procedure.otherwise i wont be able to get pregnant..plz help me in this I dont no what to do now..
Home › Medical Questions › General › I had a stage 4 endometriosis doctors say my uterus is damaged?
Board Certified Doctors
Available To Answer
Your Question Now
Cardiologists - Dermatologists - Ear, Nose and Throat Specialists - Gastroenterologists - Gynecologists/Obstetricians - Neurologists - Oncologists - Orthopedic surgeons - Pediatricians - Psychiatrists - Pulmonologists - Urologists
Recent Medical Questions
- I had developed pain and a hard swelling under the skin directly behind the anus?
- My fear is that any bacteria or anything else that my family could catch from these towels?
- My husband is 52 years old. He has been taking amitriptyline 10 mg a day for approx 24 years
- My mother (86yo) had 3 of her parathyroids removed a few years ago and is having problems stabilizing?
- What would happen if a female with a normal thyroid level took 200mcg Synthroid for weight loss?
- My problem is no energy, shopping for groceries takes all my energy?
- I am starting to suspect that I may have some circulatory issues?
- I had these black marks under my penis?
- I have this tender “bubble” on my anus, is this something I should get checked out?
- Is it normal to have a death wish and to be consumed with the idea of death?
- Can Vitamin B12/D3deficiency or Homocystein imbalance cause lack of interest and poor concentration?
- When I have sex with my partner, I don’t have orgasms?
- I have a constant pain in my right groin area which radiates to my inner thigh?
- Low grade fever and high bp since January, swollen lymph nodes since march?
- My husband woke up with a two puncture wound, 2mm big, that looks like fang marks?
- I had unprotected sex and the next morning I had a couple vaginal sores?
- A hooker performed unprotected oral sex on me?
- I used Epsom salt in a foot bath a week ago to treat my ingrown toenail?
- I felt like vomiting, but I thought that it was because of the fatigue?
- Suffering from shortness of breath associated with high blood pressure?
- I have had an increasing level of pain. Localized on the back left side of my head?
- My toe has turned black, what is wrong?
- What happens when you lose sensation to have bowel movement?
- Feeling pain in her upper arm (left)
- Waking up at 1:00am with chills that last about an hour?
- I was wearing adult diapers to keep my bed dry?
- What is a good product to increase libido?
- What could be the cause of the heavy bleeding and clotting?
- I am leaking semen constantly all day and night and can’t stop?
- For the past 2 weeks I’ve had painful burning sensation?