I have had symptoms of hepatitis since September . Before I was always constipated and now I use the bathroom 2-3 times a day and although it’s been light colored a few times it’s usually just a weird color like orangey or really dark . I have had dark urine a couple of times . My hands and feet are always very red I have pain where the liver is . I have a horizontal line on my thumb nail and putting on almost all nails . I have not been jaundice. I have been tested for hep b 6 weeks after exposure and was neg and have been tested for hep c up until dec 5 and was neg . The exposure was sexual. My 3 year old and 5 year old are having all the symptoms I have as well and just got the 5. Yr olds blood work done 3 months after I noticed symptoms and is neg on hep panel . Although the doc should be calling me with final report . I have lived the past 6 months a distraught mess crying everyday because I am in fear that my kids have this disease. I can’t let the thoughts go bc all the symptoms are there but the tests keep being negative . Please help me understand or give me some advice on what I need to do .
Home › Medical Questions › General › I have had symptoms of hepatitis since September I have lived the past 6 months a distraught mess crying everyday?
Board Certified Doctors
Available To Answer
Your Question Now
Cardiologists - Dermatologists - Ear, Nose and Throat Specialists - Gastroenterologists - Gynecologists/Obstetricians - Neurologists - Oncologists - Orthopedic surgeons - Pediatricians - Psychiatrists - Pulmonologists - Urologists
Recent Medical Questions
- Skin rash or is this spot skin cancer?
- I am positive carrier for the Kell antigen, can I donate or receive blood?
- I have inflammation of my meso rectal fat, what does that mean?
- I had electrocautery to remove genital warts, should my partner do the same?
- I have a deviated septum and enlarged turbinates and I think possibly a nasal polyp, what can be done?
- I received a pneumonia, flu, tetanus vaccine, is my reaction normal?
- I have a cyst on testicle, should I get it removed surgically?
- I feel a pressure on the cartilage in my throat, any ideas what it can be?
- I have chronic sinus, is there something that can be done?
- I have unusual weight gain problems, what is the cause?
- I have Urticaria ( hives on the skin), could this be Cushing syndrome?
- I have severe anemia, what can I do?
- I had a liver transplant, how can I remove stretchmarks on my back and stomach?
- I had a vasectomy now have blood in my semen (seminal fluid), will it stop?
- I am extremely tired, suffer from chronic diarrhea, stiff joints, please advise?
- I have a boil on my skin, how can I treat it?
- I had a vaginal hysterectomy with removal of ovaries, now bleeding?
- I’m having a problem with my sinuses, major headaches and nose bleeds?
- My daughter has migraines since she was 2 years old, now getting worse?
- I have ED issues and experience pain during orgasm?
- My son broke his tibia and fibula, is it safe to manually manipulate the fragment in place by hand?
- I had unprotected oral sex, do I have symptoms of HIV or STDs?
- Feel discomfort in arm after accident with plates and screws installed surgically.
- I am worried I have throat / tonsil cancer, is this cancer or anything to be concerned about?
- I broke the bottom part of my ankle bone, how can I make it heal?
- Intestinal virus seems to act up again, I was sick again, please advise?
- Doctor said I might have light asthma, or is it Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)?
- How often can I take Lantus?
- I did a home dipstick urinalysis test, should I be worried about the results?
- I suffer from pain in upper left side of the mandibular, what is causing this?