i had pneumonia when I was 16 and it was a bacterial infection I was in a lot of pain but we manage to catch it just in seconds. but my pain never went away and I’VE never had the same body type as I did before and I am now 18 I still get pain down my sides and stabs in my chest and I’ve had lots of x rays and all sorts of test. This year 2016 I got pleurisy again where the pain came back stronger and all the same aches and symptoms again where I was prescribed as antibiotics again it went away within in 1-2 weeks after that but then I got it again for second time this year with all the same pain it keeps going back and fourth onto my sides and sometimes affects both but no pain every goes away iv’e seen doctor at hositpal and have had lots of x ray but even they don’t know what it is because it only came out unclear the first time ever other ultra scan or x ray was clear so I don’t understand why I’ still suffering and got this pain please HELP!
Board Certified Doctors
Available To Answer
Your Question Now
Cardiologists - Dermatologists - Ear, Nose and Throat Specialists - Gastroenterologists - Gynecologists/Obstetricians - Neurologists - Oncologists - Orthopedic surgeons - Pediatricians - Psychiatrists - Pulmonologists - Urologists
Recent Medical Questions
- After the first bite of food, throat will block up?
- I sleep more than usual 10 hours daily and lose concentrate quickly, are my high LDL and low HDL the problem?
- Bad pain in my left ear, loss of appetite, feeling bloated?
- I have an issue with my finger It’s tender to touch and I have a headache that won’t go away?
- I started coughing, had x ray, please explain results?
- My gums are swollen all over my mouth, is it the flu or a bug?
- I got an MRI, does this scan look normal?
- My husband has a brown area on his lips, is this normal?
- Developed some sort of rash overnight, what can it be?
- I didn’t really have a period this month, could this be a sign and symptom of hiv?
- I had laparoscopic myomectomy, I have now been diagnosed with a large 10cm pelvic hematoma?
- After tumor removed from spinal cord, developed tingling in my left foot and leg?
- Does ethanol dissolved in my saliva stay in mouth?
- I have Cervicitis And Bv. Does this mean that my boyfriend has NGU (nongonococcal urethritis)?
- Do I need a Saline Ultrasound with a 14 mm polyp?
- I have had 2 cardiac ablations, can pregnancy cause any issues?
- I have developed widespread tendonitis throughout my whole body, is it a specific deficiency or maybe an autoimmune response?
- My son has this rash for 2 weeks now its everywhere and itchy?
- I have fever and severe headache, nausea and feeling cold, do I have Typhoid fever?
- I have a mole on my back, is it cancer?
- My legs sometimes feel numb and have blue blackish spots, what can cause this?
- I am a 76 year old male who had a by-pass in 2012, has hypertension and heart disease?
- I have a pseudo Jones fracture on the 5th metatarsal, when can I return to work?
- Tested negative recently for pregnancy. So, does that mean I’m not pregnant?
- Is it possible for someone infected with HIV to start producing antibodies and consequently symptoms at a late stage?
- I am an asthmatic and I would like to know if i can take Metformin?
- I have severe pain and muscle spasms, is it fibromyalgia?
- I have noticed that SGPT (ALT) level increased, why does the level go up?
- I have skin patches on my neck and chest since I my teens, could it be too much insulin?
- Diagnosed PID + uteres infection, anti body positive, does that mean HIV positive?