i had pneumonia when I was 16 and it was a bacterial infection I was in a lot of pain but we manage to catch it just in seconds. but my pain never went away and I’VE never had the same body type as I did before and I am now 18 I still get pain down my sides and stabs in my chest and I’ve had lots of x rays and all sorts of test. This year 2016 I got pleurisy again where the pain came back stronger and all the same aches and symptoms again where I was prescribed as antibiotics again it went away within in 1-2 weeks after that but then I got it again for second time this year with all the same pain it keeps going back and fourth onto my sides and sometimes affects both but no pain every goes away iv’e seen doctor at hositpal and have had lots of x ray but even they don’t know what it is because it only came out unclear the first time ever other ultra scan or x ray was clear so I don’t understand why I’ still suffering and got this pain please HELP!
Board Certified Doctors
Available To Answer
Your Question Now
Cardiologists - Dermatologists - Ear, Nose and Throat Specialists - Gastroenterologists - Gynecologists/Obstetricians - Neurologists - Oncologists - Orthopedic surgeons - Pediatricians - Psychiatrists - Pulmonologists - Urologists
Recent Medical Questions
- I suffer from groin pain and slight burning sensation when urinating?
- I’m currently having near-blackout episodes, please advise?
- My blood result monocytes are high. Can anyone explain to me what might cause that?
- I had smoke inhalation, do I need to be concerned?
- My husband is having breathing problems, seems confused and is sleepy, taking OxyContin what is the problem?
- I believe my thyroid is enlarged, please advise?
- Fever of 100, migraines, can I take care of this at home?
- I feel my heart pounding with a little dizziness, am I having a heart attack or a heart problem?
- I hit my head. No signs of concussion but still sensitive, please advise?
- I got a nasty blister on my foot and I swelled up?
- I was diagnosed with Type A influenza with bronchial thickening, is this anything to be worried about?
- I have a lump in my breast, is it cancer?
- Is it safe to take both Tylenol Acetaminophen and Aleve Naproxen at the same time?
- Pain in stomach when I eat, is it something serious?
- I have been diagnosed with clinical depression what are the best anti-depression medications?
- I have acne breakouts and head pain, is this caused by menopause?
- I am pregnant, is it twins and are my thyroid levels normal?
- I have a scaly rash on my chest, need a second opinion?
- I have a black toenail, what could cause it and what could be done?
- Woke up with chills and fever, is it due to flu shot?
- Can prednisone cause my vision to get blurred?
- Is this an ingrown hair or something more serious?
- Is it the same virus that causes sores inside and outside the mouth?
- Lab results show high total iron and % saturation, please advise?
- I have slowly lost my taste and smell, what has caused this?
- I tore my frenulum and started to bleed, do I need stitches?
- I am scared of getting a blood test, what should I do?
- I am suffering from hair loss but I’m only 19 years old, is that normal?
- I had a steroid injection, when will I feel improvement?
- Can a plan B contraception mess up your cycle?