I have been having joint pain in my hands, fingers, balls of feet and toes. These areas feel sore, stiff and swollen (they don’t look swollen though) every morning and sometimes during the day. I also feel very tired and like I’ve never had a restful sleep, even though I sleep 7-8 hours per night. This has persisted for 2 months now. I am a 30 year old female with a BMI of 20. I have a 2.5 year old daughter who sometimes picks up viruses which I then end up also getting. My inflammatory blood tests came back normal, my full blood panel was normal, also Ferritin, B Vits and Vit D were also all normal. I take no prescription medication, only an organic 1 a day multi vitamin supplement for women and 1000mg high quality omega 3. I took a high dose probiotic for approx 3 days around 2 months ago but stopped as this was around the time the symptoms started and I was worried the probiotics were causing the symptoms. I exercise 2-3 times per week and eat a varied, mostly organic diet. I suffer with anxiety and aside from this am in otherwise good health.
Home › Medical Questions › General › I have been having joint pain in my hands, fingers, balls of feet and toes. These areas feel sore, stiff and swollen?
Board Certified Doctors
Available To Answer
Your Question Now
Cardiologists - Dermatologists - Ear, Nose and Throat Specialists - Gastroenterologists - Gynecologists/Obstetricians - Neurologists - Oncologists - Orthopedic surgeons - Pediatricians - Psychiatrists - Pulmonologists - Urologists
Recent Medical Questions
- I was recently in the hospital for a kidney infection?
- Back pain on off for couple of years. Gristle feeling along lumber spine?
- Suffering with a lump in throat feeling for 6 months, I thought I had throat cancer?
- I’ve had nausea/stomach cramps, fatigue and occasionally a low grade fever for 4 days?
- I have “tennis elbow” thinking of using Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy (PRP)?
- Period is late but the two pregnancy tests I have taken have shown to be negative?
- My legs get very cold, much colder that in the past and only when I lie in bed?
- Blood on bathroom toilet seat, what can be the cause?
- Terrible pain in lower back had xray done, what can be done to improve my condition?
- I have this mole on my face left cheek that is growing?
- I noticed a pea sized lump in front of my left ear?
- I found a lump at the bottom of my back that is small, pink and brown around the edges?
- I have this rash, what is it?
- I have blood in my urine, is it cancer?
- Is Sildenafil safe to take with Isentress, Norvir and Reyataz?
- Ultrasound of my kidneys provides different results, please advise?
- Suffering from a terrible pain in lower back that lasts a second or two, please advise?
- I have been trying to have a baby for 10 years, please advise?
- I have a nickel sized lump that is very painful and itchy?
- Chronic pain and tingling sensation in both legs, please advise?
- My husband is forgetting things, is it alzheimer’s?
- I have bad swelling in my legs and feet, will my swelling be alleviated if a biventricular pacemaker is put in?
- I have a major acne problem, what should I do?
- I have a lump on my eyelid, what is it?
- I developed neuropathy in my feet, right foot primarily, burning, tingling, please advise?
- Can an xray and MRI miss a bone tumor?
- I’m 4 months postpartum with first baby and have joint pain?
- I have severe narcolepsy as well as CFIDS, need second opinion?
- Did a health test analysis should I worry about my results?
- I slipped and fell l broke my femur in three places?